[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please stop lumping those of us born 80-81 into entitled Millennials.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: book2.png (1MB, 940x686px) Image search: [Google]
book2.png
1MB, 940x686px
Please stop lumping those of us born 80-81 into entitled Millennials. I'm not one.

1981 is the latest date used for Generation X by reliable and established researchers such as Strauss and Howe (who coined the term "Millennial" in the first place). The Class of 2000 has always been the special graduating class because they were the Millennials, or "Generation Y", the first class of the New Millennium. There was a lot of expectation for that graduating class. Graduating in 1999, that's all we heard, we were the LAST of Gen X, and media and news programs like 60 Minutes and Peter Jennings Tonight commented on the Millennials and a New Beginning who would show up next year. That has always been the case.

Read the numerous articles on the Class of 2000 and the Millennials. Born 1980-81 are NOT Millennials/Gen Y. The term Millennials refers to those from the Class of 2000 (born 1982) and later and then goes up to 1995-97 or so, up until they get too young to remember 9/11. It has always been so. The dates for Gen X are 1965-1981, period.

Thank you for your time.
>>
Stop identifying with arbitrarily defined 'generations' you simple-minded retard.
>>
>>2057371
Who gives a shit if there's any difference between Gen X and Millenials it's the far harder time the younger generation experienced and continues to experience.

Stop comparing yourself to others. You're letting insecurity get the better of you.
>>
>>2057371
t. millenial
>>
File: IMG_0380.png (588KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.png
588KB, 566x800px
>>
maybe stop generalizing about imagined differences between the so-called generations despite barely knowing the definitions yourself
>>
>>2057371
Who the fuck is lumping your old ass with our #swagilicous generation? -.0 XD :P
>>
>>
>>2057371
Is this the new copypasta?
>>
>people actually care about this
>>
>>2057394
I miss Rei
>>
>>2058784
Kek
>simpsons
>clinton
>berlin wall?????
>>
>>2059499
I hope he's dead
>>
>>2057371
Please stop using american pop culture to judge people around the world based on their manufacture date.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.