[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you, /his/, believe that a Third World War is just around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Eiffeltower1600x1200_2.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Eiffeltower1600x1200_2.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
Do you, /his/, believe that a Third World War is just around the corner? Will it be the western world facing off against China?
>>
>>2056512
I believe it will be facing the middle east.
>>
>>2056520
That would be pretty pathetic as world war. Iraq was destroyed in like 5 days and its military was the strongest on the planet.
>>
>>2056527
What?
>>
>>2056512
I feel like the next world war will be in two phases.

Phase One: The Fall of Nations. Almost every government will fall. By being blown off the face of the earth, or removed by coup/revolution in the early days of the war. Some might survive, and others might go into hiding/bunkers, but they'll have a lot of pieces to pick up, and a struggle to prevent others picking them up first. Hopefully nukes wont be used, but more conventional bombing will ruin any modern comforts, reducing everyone to Africa-level.

Phase Two: Emergence of Survivors. With governments gone and militaries now loyal to their surviving commanders, it will become a free-for-all. Warlords vying for dominance, etc, with militias and whatnot springing up among civilians but ultimately being destroyed by more militaristic entities. Eventually, however, certain groups will come out on top, and we'll see the re-emergence of city-states, kingdoms, small feudal realms, etc. Then it will be like all of human history before the world wars. War on a smaller scale will be common and expected. Borders and alliances will shift like the oceans, and regional powers will rise and fall until we have new superpowers.
>>
>>2056512
>Americans actually think like this

Hollywood and your entertainment-journalism complex is really fucking you up

Why would the whole Western world be facing against an epicentre of its' economic policy and in particular Western Europe when they have much, much more pressing issues to the East and southeast

If anything, WW3 would be caused by Iran if the Obama nuclear deal is revoked and Iran starts massive state funding of Hezbollah again which would give heaps of breathing space to rapid escalation
>>
Russia, Turkey, Iran and a few other nations unsatisfied with the West form a Union that is meant to escape USD influence. In order to save the dollar the Western world wages a war against this Union, a war that ends in favor of whichever side China decides to take part in.
>>
>>2056715

I can see Russia with Iran but Turkey isn't getting into that "union". At most they would be isolated.
>>
>>2056715
It depends on whether Trump wants to get rid of the foreign currency based policy from Nixon to Obama, if he does like he has been so strongly implying throughout his campaign it's hard to really determine what'll happen, but if he doesn't what you say is very plausible
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.