[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on god Krishna. Is there any truth to this? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: e5ccfdab.jpg (57KB, 552x780px) Image search: [Google]
e5ccfdab.jpg
57KB, 552x780px
Redpill me on god Krishna. Is there any truth to this? I've seen many of his followers. Is Krishna also godly and son of god and is what they say true?
>>
It's one of the avataras of Vishnu, that had too many fanboys in the Mahabharata and so his cult got a bit out of hand over time.
>>
>>2051382
She's playing his flute. kek.
>>
File: Krishna in the Bhagavata Purana.jpg (342KB, 800x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Krishna in the Bhagavata Purana.jpg
342KB, 800x1076px
>>
>>2051382

Some similarities to Jesus

But here are some differences

Jesus was a Carpenter
Krishna was a king

Jesus preached love to all regardless of who they were.
Krishna preached how we should follow our duty in life, and not human constructs like right or wrong.

But both proclaimed that they were god incarnate
>>
>>2051382
Many Krishna myths are taken from Christian doctrine
>>
>>2053294
The reason for similarities is the Hindus borrowed stories Christian evangelists told about Jesus and applied to Jesus. It doesn't make much sense going the other way, does it?
>>
>>2051382
>Krishna lets Radha have a go at his flute
What did they mean by this?
>>
krishna and jesus are the same god archetype with different appearances

it's like if you put on indian clothes one day and then jewish clothes the other you are the same person underneath your clothes (like shakira)
>>
>>2052722
xD
>>
>>2053329
>Hinduism is older then Christianity
>>
>>2053801
Christianity predates a lot of the stories about Krishna (the stories we get from the Puranas).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.