[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any truth to the claim that Poland commited ethnic genocide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: goebbels_slam_the_door.jpg (251KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels_slam_the_door.jpg
251KB, 1920x1080px
Is there any truth to the claim that Poland commited ethnic genocide on about 10,000 Germans which prompted Hitler to invade?
>>
It's about as true as the holocaust or that Stalin killed tens of millions of people.
So no.
>>
File: 1471030987369.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1471030987369.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>our neighbor next door wants our clay badly
>they have a bigger and stronger army than us
>i know! Let's kill 10,000 of them, surely that seems like the smart thing to do
>>
File: 1480110813421.jpg (24KB, 404x507px) Image search: [Google]
1480110813421.jpg
24KB, 404x507px
>>2047931

No, this is a neo-nazi propaganda meme constructed to try and shill the idea that Hitler was justified in their conquest of Poland

First of all, Hitler invaded because Poland refused to give him the Danzig corridor. And his pretext for invading was the "Gleiwitz Incident" in which the SS did false flag attacks on German radio towers and then blamed it on the Polish

Second, this "genocide" or "ethnic cleansing" is complete bullshit. The event in question is know as "Bloody Sunday" and it occurred after ethnic germans tried to attack the Polish military and more importantly, this happened 3 days AFTER the Germans had invaded (it occured on September 3rd, nazis invaded on September 1st) And even the highest casualty count by the Abwher themselves was 300. So no, this idea that 10,000 germans were executed by the Poles and that Hitler was simply defending them is complete and utter horseshit
>>
Polish guy here.
I'm prtty sure there was some discrimination after we've been "freed" from occupation after WWI. Split between Germany, Austro_Hungary and Russian Empire, the germans treated us the worst. I know the thing mentioned here is flase(at least I was taught so) but I dont believe that after all that germanification, hakata bullshit, and other things we weren't mad af, but I doubt there were genocides.
>>
https://youtu.be/1tDOZOW0IFg

follow the video links numerically
>>
File: thinking-emoji.png (44KB, 370x260px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-emoji.png
44KB, 370x260px
>>2048002
>anti Nazi
>yet also a Holocaust denier
>and Stalin defender
>>
File: commies and nazis.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
commies and nazis.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>2048441

>dude watch shitty neo-nazi propaganda!
>>
>>2048480
>instead of reading an academic work in book form, i shall watch le epic neo-nazi propaganda

Really makes you think.
>>
>>2048441
From 5th video
>Holocaust denial is illegal in most of the European countries, including Germany. You should start asking yourself why it is such a crime to deny or have doubts regarding this event
>this documentary plainly explains how the world works and how the Jews are responsible for most of the evil deeds that occurred throughout history. You may call this 'Nazi Propaganda' because it reveals different events, and a different story, which the so called governing states cannot prove wrong; that's why they are now using the Holocaust denial punishment as a weapon against such 'movements'.
KEK
>>
>>2048480
>everything that prove me wrong is da kikes!

I watched the greatest meme never told before, its awful. But I can see why a gullible 18-22 year old detached male would love it, especially if they know dick about WW2 in the first place.
>>
>>2048490
then cry somwhere else
>>
File: 52ff36fc5ab17.jpg (103KB, 960x766px) Image search: [Google]
52ff36fc5ab17.jpg
103KB, 960x766px
>>2048505

you cant really say something sassy like this after you called out on your bullshit by 3 people anon.

Im willing to bet you knew nothing about WW2 at all until you watched that shitty 8 hour long propaganda youtube video and now you "know the truth"
>>
>>2048002
This is the single worst post to ever be posted on /his/ congratulations
>>
>>2048480
>Dear Diary, we attacked Poland on 1st September, because of German genocide, called Bloody Sunday, which happened 3rd September and Poles killed *crossed out 5000, crossed out 50000* 100 000 Germans.
And it's true, because Goebbels said so.
>>
>>2048523
>And it's true, because Goebbels said so.
>>
>>2048505
If you have time to watch some propaganda movies, you can use part of it to at last check this:
http://imgur.com/a/725A7
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.