[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think it's necessary to kill at least one man in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Cain-Abel.jpg (114KB, 236x288px) Image search: [Google]
Cain-Abel.jpg
114KB, 236x288px
Do you think it's necessary to kill at least one man in your lifetime to have a firmer grasp on the nature of life and death?
>>
>>2042974
No i'd say it's easily simulateable in the mind.

Certainly in a world or lifestyle were killing is regular then it's a necessary social construct (that of not hurting and killing others) to break through out of necessity but just in the pursuit of philosophy I'd sa it's unnecessary.

I wonder how Cain got so yoked up top without training those legs.
>>
oh, definitely
>>
>>2044424
not you again
>>
fuck i feel bad for stepping on worms couldnt imagine killing someone.
>>
No.
>>
Yes.
>>
File: furriescausedww1.png (1MB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
furriescausedww1.png
1MB, 1100x1200px
depends on the man
>>
File: he knew.jpg (20KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
he knew.jpg
20KB, 400x274px
>tfw fishing perch and snapping their necks by sticking your thumb in their mouth and twisting backwards
>doing this hundreds of times and watching their eyes
>seem to think that i can discern their utter despair at the moment of their neck snapping

Nah, they're just fish, lower lifeforms. Or are they really brahs...
>>
>>2045707
>le moral relativism
>>
But if everyone kills somebody, mathematically that means everybody has to be dead...
>>
>>2045712
they have brains the size of peas, they have no idea what is going on
>>2045719
moral relativism is the belief that what is moral varies from person to person, not that some men deserve to die while others don't
>>
>>2045727
it is not necessary for everyone to have a firmer grasp on the nature of life and death
>>
>>2045727

minimally 50%, maximally 99,99n%
>>
>>2045811
yes you retard, and you're saying that it depends on the man, meaning that killing is sometimes right, and sometimes wrong, from your standpoint, meaning you're a moral relativist.
>>
>>2045830
>killing is sometimes right, and sometimes wrong
Saying that all murderers should be killed while thieves should not be killed whatever the situation would be moral universalism.

Saying that thieves should be killed in Belgium while thieves should not be killed in the Netherlands would be moral relativism.
>>
>>2045837
no that would just be hypocrisy
>>
>>2042974

If you want to kill a man in life, and have a firmer grasp of death, then why not start with your own ego?
>>
>>2042974
Yeah, but you have to start with yourself.
>>
>>2045837
Moral relativists wouldn't use the word "should" senpai. That's the point.
>>
File: Fujiki Gennosuke Nagare Boshi.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Fujiki Gennosuke Nagare Boshi.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>2046772
>>2046865
>kill yourself
Well, guess I'll sudoku
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.