[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are Spaniards really just the rape babies of the Visigoths,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: removehumansacrifice.jpg (151KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
removehumansacrifice.jpg
151KB, 600x477px
So are Spaniards really just the rape babies of the Visigoths, who were rape babied by the Moors, whose rape babies were counter rape babied by the Reconquista, who rape babied literally South America but just got rape babied by Napoleon and the Anglos?

Even before the Visigoths the Iberian Celts rape babied the other members of the peninsula until they got rape babied by the Romans.

What the fuck are they? And how did they create an entirely new race of people literally all the way across the world? Was such a thing truly unprecedented?
>>
File: 87438974398798745.jpg (84KB, 635x520px) Image search: [Google]
87438974398798745.jpg
84KB, 635x520px
I can't stop fucking laughing - 10/10
>>
File: 1426483986003.jpg (205KB, 625x414px) Image search: [Google]
1426483986003.jpg
205KB, 625x414px
bump
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>2042902
>>
>>2042902
>goths
They were a minority and the ones who rule so the local population didnt mix with them
>Arabs
The same shit happened with the arabs. They were the rulers class and dont really mix with us. Even one of the Califas was retarded because of inbreed.
>who rape babied literally South America
That is true

>just got rape babied by Napoleon and the Anglos?

Napoleon was defeated by andalusians peasants. That is pathetic as fuck.
>>
>>2043077
>Andalusian peasants
You've been playing too much eu4
>>
>>2043085

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andalusians

>Let me tell you about your nation
>>
>>2043077

>Arabs were the rulers class and dont really mix with us.

really

cause it seems for several centuries they just settled their new territories with North Africans, Arabs, and Moors. Of course mixing happened.
>>
>>2043098
We are mixed with berbers, That is right but arabs, not really much.
>>
>>2043087
>720 AD to 1492
This is some high tier autism
>>
>>2042902
>Anglos
>Raping anyone
Kek. The English/the UK was so fucking irrelevant until the XIX century that is not even funny
>>
>>2043104
>mixed with berbers

basically Granada, but not so much the rest of the country after the Christian curbstomp.

Not around Leon surely.
>>
>>2043116
Yep. I am from the zone when the old kingdom of granade existed and some people have a very berberish look.
>>
>>2043111

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Badajoz_(1812)

also chekd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
>>
>>2043125
>Spain existed before 1492
Now you will tell me that Al Andalus was a thing.
>>
File: 1421028074039.png (314KB, 486x613px) Image search: [Google]
1421028074039.png
314KB, 486x613px
>>2043122

>mfw leftists insist conquest doesn't alter the genetic makeup of conquered populations

pure historical illiteracy
>>
>>2043135
It depends. Some people look like from the north part of Spain cause they are problably from castillian roots. Other look like kikes, others look like moors and so on....
>>
>>2043150
>Spain was muslim from 142

Islam did not exist prior to 610. Your dates are retarded.
>>
>>2043441
>what is the islamic calendar

retarded moon gazing desu
>>
>>2043135
Who the Hell said that? People who move in with people are going to rape/interbreed with each other. That's just how humans are.
>>
spanish seed is powerful
>>
>>2043476

lots of people on /his/ routinely claim that only language and culture change as a result of war and migration, that the genetics of local populations miraculously emerge unscathed despite losing all their military aged males.

They claim this based on ideological impulse, they have no real substantive backing.
>>
>>2043508
They did mix, that's a fact, whether it's rape or intermarriages. And the initiative didn't come from just the Moors. I don't know about Spain, but on Portugal the Christians raped a lot of Muslim women after "liberating" the south, making them even more mixed.
>>
>>2043508
I've not seen this for about half a year of being on /his/.
All of this being said, it won't be an instant thing. Hell, America still has the distinct difference between black and white people, with some intermixed. It likely takes hundreds of years of living together, and even then there will still be pockets where the original race will survive.
>>
>>2043508
this happens all the time
the dick during war time and the pussy during peace time
>>
>>2043525

right

they got counter rape babied
>>
>>2043529
America had explicit anti racial-mixing laws, which actually were strictly enforced. There was no similar thing on Iberia.
>>
>>2043545
Not in all places, and not of late. My point was that it was not an instantaneous process, it takes several generations for races to interbreed.
>>
>>2042902
This is literally almost every "race" of people ever, barring japan I think.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.