[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was it with kaiser Wilhelm? >The Engl[ish], French and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Cesarz.jpg (51KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
Cesarz.jpg
51KB, 400x580px
What was it with kaiser Wilhelm?
>The Engl[ish], French and German Jews were all in cahoots with one another. Their sole aim was to establish the Jewish domination of the world. Therefore they first had to enslave the German people completely. The Engl[ish] Prime Minister [David Lloyd George] was completely in the hands of the Jews...When a new era dawned once more in Germany the Jews would meet their fate in no uncertain terms. They had syphoned off some 80 billions out of the country. They would have to repay all of this, the government must start by demanding 15 billions immediately. They would have to forfeit everything, their art collections, their houses, all their property. They would have to be removed once and for all from all their public offices, they must be thrown completely to the ground. Kaiser Wilhelm 8th of March 1921.
>For the first time I am ashamed to be a German. Regarding Adolf Hitler's Kristallnacht November 1938.

Someone please explain him to me, also, wasn't he mentally ill at one point?
>>
>>2041254
In the first passage he's talking specifically about Jewish elites controlling Europe but in the second he's lamenting the ordinary Jews of Germany being savaged by nazi thugs.
>>
>>2041260
If he would've kept his monarchy, and if he had kept this kind of attitude, then wouldn't the kristallnacht still happen though?
>>
>>2041254
>You can't change your mind within 17 years or else your inconsistent
and
>>2041260
>>
>>2041262
Maybe, maybe not. I think he feared elites more than anything because they were the ones most empowered to dethrone him. The Jewish cobbler down the road wasn't in a position that threatened him so there's no reason to take them out.
>>
>>2041254
The older Wilhelm grew, the better natured he became. By 1930 he genuinely was a good person desu
>>
>>2041254
He sincerely said he wished for the (collapse) of the AH empire so he could all Germans would be united to franc federnand
>>
>>2041271
it only cost millions of lives and the collapse and murder of his family in russia
>>
>>2041254
autism
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.