[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white europeans came to america before any civilization (other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1452965696069.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1452965696069.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>white europeans came to america before any civilization (other than natives) was here and built a civilization for themselves from nothing
>in 1865 after Lincoln died there were 36 states in the Union
>slaves emancipated with hundreds of thousands of unclaimed acres out west
>stay in the cities and get abused by people that obviously don't want them there
>could've went out west and did exactly the same thing whites did which was build a country for themselves
>b-but its the white man's fault they're so poor :(((

Explain yourselves black apologists
>>
saged for bait
>>
>>2038920
not an argument
>>
>>2038905
>whites built America completely by themselves with no help from Indians or black slaves
weak b8
>>
>>2038905
>People freed from a system of slavery that lasted over 200 years
>Expect them to instantly have the knowhow and confidence to build a life for themselves, a complete 360 from how they have lived for the past 6 generations
4/10
>>
>>2038905
>from nothing

They didn't take any land in America, they didn't take anything with them from Europe but their naked bodies? That's pretty impressive.
>>
Can't you at least use a different frog?
>>
File: arand.png (21KB, 298x391px) Image search: [Google]
arand.png
21KB, 298x391px
>>2038905
Instead of looking at it in terms of groups, look at it in terms of individuals.

The government fucked over black folks, as individuals, in numerous ways. They fucked them repeatedly until 40 years ago at which point they fucked them about as much as they fuck everyone else. It was definitely more difficult for them to build a country for themselves since they were all poor sharecroppers living in poverty and they would be competing with whites for the same land and dependent on the majority white economy to supply them, if they created a black kingdom somewhere the surrounding whites would probably get paranoid and fuck it up. They burned down the black wall street as late as the 1920s.

As much disdain as I have for SJWs and whatnot, it is just a plain fact that racism is an ugly rendition of collectivism. I hope that sheds some light on the matter.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.