[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about usurping an extinct aristocratic title? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: french grant of arms 1816 8.png (159KB, 1006x674px) Image search: [Google]
french grant of arms 1816 8.png
159KB, 1006x674px
How do I go about usurping an extinct aristocratic title?

I don't mean claiming the coat of arms of the most noble and ancient house of Baker, Dukes of Baking and Plenipotentiaries of Wheatflour.

I mean something more on the lines of acquiring a physical title of nobility, doing some genealogical research, and claiming to have been born to that dead dynasty in a country where records are poorly kept. Maybe my "parents" were born in a French or British colony where records are very poorly kept, etc.
Would require some creative documentation.

What are your thoughts, /his/?
>>
File: french grant of arms 1816 2.jpg (147KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
french grant of arms 1816 2.jpg
147KB, 1200x800px
I think this one would compliment my complexion nicely
>>
Bump, surprised there aren't more experts on title usurption, fausse noblesse and identity fraud around here
>>
Just send your chancellor to fabricate some claims for the title you want. Once you get the claim than just declare war for it and if you win than gg, you're a count now.
>>
Well, just claim the title, as long as the monarchy that granted it is defunct. Who's going to stop you (Unless you live in a European country that banned nobility)? However, having a title of nobility results in loss of US citizenship, so good luck. However, if you want to be taken seriously, you need to prove patrilineal descent from the noble house in question, and you can only call yourself Marquis of Blah if you are the heir to the senior line.

Sorry, you're not a real noble.
>>
French and British nobility are pretty well documented so that won't fly. Maybe Eastern European countries?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.