[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Neanderthals accomplish? Our friends at a politically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Neanderthal.jpg (118KB, 368x552px) Image search: [Google]
Neanderthal.jpg
118KB, 368x552px
What did Neanderthals accomplish?

Our friends at a politically themed board have a hard on for Neanderthals and the idea of them being more intellectually capable than Homo Sapiens.

So what exactly did they do? I mean, if they were better than us surely they had to do something other than eat, poop and breed?
>>
>>2032908
Mostly crystals.
>>
>>2032908
IIRC they had more sophisticated tools and social rituals. They lost because
>their primary food source was disappearing
>low birthrates
>homo sapiens were much more agile and violently aggressive
Adapt or die lad
>>
File: myth.jpg (23KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
myth.jpg
23KB, 300x237px
This thread again?

Don't you have enough of the ass pounding you got yesterday?
>>
>>2033955
>their primary food source was disappearing
What would that be?
>>
>>2033961
Nice contribution to the conversation!
>>
File: evolution myth.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
evolution myth.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
OP take your shit to
>>>/x/

This is a board about history, not myths and speculative legends.
>>
>>2033964
The Mammoth and other large, herbivorous mammals
>>
>>2032908
On top of >>2033955 they were badly outnumbered by homo sapiens from the start, and they eventually were bred into homo sapiens and out of existence.
We literally fucked them to death.
>>
>>2033984
Think we ate a lot of them too
>>
>>2033988
Some of our ancestors practiced cannibalism, or so we believe.

http://www.seeker.com/earliest-europeans-were-cannibals-wore-bling-1765288413.html
>>
>>2032908
>>2033955
>>2033984
>imagination and fantasies not grounded in reality

>>>/x/
>>
Shant be replying to you
>>
>>2033955
>they had more sophisticated tools and social rituals

Source?
>>
File: 220px-Devoliveatthepalace.jpg (14KB, 220x222px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Devoliveatthepalace.jpg
14KB, 220x222px
>>2033988
>>
> Our friends at a politically themed board have a hard on for Neanderthals and the idea of them being more intellectually capable than Homo Sapiens.

Where the fuck did you get this from? I go to /pol/ almost every day and I have literally never seen this posted. Shitpost where it belongs faggot.
>>
>neanderthals were hairy ape men xD

>>>/x/
>>
>>2033955
They didn't have more sophisticated tools. But they probably invented the first musica instrument that wasn't a drum.
>>
>>2032908
Don't asians have a high % of neanderthal dna compared to everyone else? yet pol hates asians?

is all ideology schizophrenic or is this just a symptom of post modernism
>>
>>2033955
This is incorrect. They had good tools but they remained almost completely unchanged for thousands of years, whereas sapiens were constantly tinkering with and improving theirs

As for rituals almost nothing is known about their social structure. It used to be believed that they buried their dead with flowers but thats almost certainly not true
>>
File: sim.jpg (102KB, 444x316px) Image search: [Google]
sim.jpg
102KB, 444x316px
>>>/x/

don't forget to sage and hide the thread
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.