[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any movies as good as this one? I saw The Bunker and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: downfall-der-untergang.18728.jpg (886KB, 1543x2158px) Image search: [Google]
downfall-der-untergang.18728.jpg
886KB, 1543x2158px
Are there any movies as good as this one? I saw The Bunker and thought it was pretty bad
>>
Generation War
>>
>>2030179
I saw that a while ago. It was great.
>>
Alexander the ultimate cut was pretty decent.
>>
Kingdom of Heaven DC is great and very aesthetic
>>
Look Who's Back
>>
>>2030149
WWII movies? History movies? Movie in general? what are we talking OP? I'll give you a short list if you specify
>>
>>2030537
WW2 but mainly movies specifically on the third reich
>>
>>2030599
Alright aside from the ones mentioned
>The Thin Red Line (Japan but still amazing)
>City of Life and Death (Rape of Nanking, extremely hard to watch but also amazing)
>Flags of our Fathers/Letters of Iwo Jima (good, not amazing but also Japan)
>Shindler's List (inb4, muh Holocaust denial. It's objectively very good)
>Defiance (Belarus rebels, haven't seen in a while but I remember it being at least decent)
>Valkyrie (Okay movie, interesting story. They hit the aesthetic on the nail though if you're into that sort of a thing)
hmm, I guess there aren't that many I know of about the 3rd reich. But anyway Generation War is also great as someone said.
>>
>>2030623
>City of Life and Death
Is that the one where dubsguy is an American priest and has to safeguard all the kids? That movie hit me hard
>>
>>2030639
No, it's even more soul crushing than Flowers of War. You WILL hate the Japanese for a few weeks after watching it.
>>
File: nanking victory dance.jpg (187KB, 1371x621px) Image search: [Google]
nanking victory dance.jpg
187KB, 1371x621px
>>2030644
>you WILL hate the japanese for a few weeks after watching it
>implying

nippon banzai
>>
File: hiroshima.jpg (175KB, 1225x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hiroshima.jpg
175KB, 1225x1000px
>>2030708
Japan deserved this
>>
>>2030724
But you see, unlike chinks, the Japanese are actually human.

>the subhuman south east asians and chinese will never be taught the basics of civility under their rightful Japanese overlords.

It hurts to live.
>>
>>2030708
Was that a real thing, I've never heard of this parade thing before. At Nanking that is
>>
>>2030763
It is most likely a fabrication, don't know if there was a nanking victory parade, but if there was it would be just a regular western style military parade without all those traditional elements like taiko drums and shit.

Still looks based as fuck, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1aLFfk_kqY
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.