[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>White Ashkenazi Jews came from ancient Israel >Jesus,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image_17.jpg (21KB, 323x327px) Image search: [Google]
image_17.jpg
21KB, 323x327px
>White Ashkenazi Jews came from ancient Israel
>Jesus, the Jew, was brown because everyone from the region back then was brown

Pick 1 and only 1, /his/
>>
I've never actually noticed this double standard until now

Really makes u think2bh
>>
really liberal anti Israel nyc type jews actually buy into the khazar theory

in fact I had a jewish lit professor start ranting about it once, she went on about how Israel is a white supremacist apartheid state

made me kek
>>
>>2028535

Ashkenazis arent from ancient Israel. They are just russian jews who are essentially the master race
>>
>>2028535
They were whitened from mixing with Europeans for 2000 years
>>
Ashkenazi are a result of centuries of slow interbreeding with the locals, but genetic testing does show them to still be fairly similar to the people present in the region, who have been found to be genetically the same people that have lived there for centuries.
>>
>>2028535
If you know the family of man, the problem is quite simple.

We all come from Noah's 3 sons, Ham, Shem and Japeth.

Ham went south and became Cush, Ethiopia, Africa, etc.

Japeth went east and west and became the Caucasians and Asians.

And Shem went to the middle east and became the semites, the Jews and Arabs.

So Jesus is not white because Jesus descended from Shem, as he is a Jew, and anyone who has a problem with the Jews has a problem with God.

Who is a Jew. King of the Jews, as a matter of fact. And king over their kings.
>>
>>2028535
Second one
Him being Brown doesn't prevent him from being the Messiah, nor does it excuse the failures of browns past those times
>>
You can be descended from Palestinians and Russians.
>>
>>2028602

The failure of browns to avoid being conquered by whites?
>>
>>2028552
She's not wrong about the supremacist apartheid state part.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.