[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do many religious people value religion as the most important,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: musso.jpg (127KB, 646x771px) Image search: [Google]
musso.jpg
127KB, 646x771px
Why do many religious people value religion as the most important, while God, in fact, is the most important?

A religion is just a doctrine and the teachings given by a possible prophet of God, and people seem to care about that more than having a personal connection and understanding with God.

pic unrelated
>>
cuz they know deep down God doesn't real
>>
>>2028331

because god doesnt talk to you but you can read the bible.
>>
What are the features of this particular conception of God?
>>
>>2028331
Religion is a means to God. Religion is only valued because God is valued. They're not separate.
>>
>>2028349
>>2028386
I think by a person realization of God's existence, you can study society, nature, the Earth, everything to gain your understanding of God. He is reflected in all. I feel like I have a personal relationship with God through prayer and life. Religion is something completely separate.

>>2028376
Subtle, understanding, but is testing us. That's my personal perspective of God anyway.
>>
>>2028331
Depends on the religion. In Heathenry it's about worship of ancestors, and the spirits of nature. The Gods don't really care a whole lot about being worshiped. Or in Shinto nature and objects have Kami, they don't worship a peculiar Scripture, but more the Kami and shrines themself.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.