[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao this stupid fuck doesnt even know what the world looks like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

lmao this stupid fuck doesnt even know what the world looks like and you all worship him baka
>>
>>2027733
It is not THAT bad actually.
>>
>>2027777
I mean, it does have all the important bits.
>>
>>2027733
Oh yeah, well, do you know what the world looks like without a map?
>>
>>2027733
delete this thread or I´ll summon the flat earthers from /pol I swear
>>
>>2027733
considering how far along they were in terms of cartography and geographic measurements in the 5th century BC, that's pretty damn good.
>>
>>2027733im so confused.. they found the nile in morocco?
>>
>>2027733
He lived 2500 years ago bitch nigger. It's actually pretty impressive.
>>
>>2028228
yes
>>
>Maeotian lake
what did he mean by this
>>
>>2028357
Big swampy area at the delta of the Tanais river. The ancients thought the entrance to the Underworld might be there.
>>
>>2027733
What do the brown giblets mean?
>>
>>2027733
I like how close to Greece it's kind of accurate and then it just devolves into blobs until he just said fuck it and made everything else water. I also like how small Turkey is.
>>
>>2027733
I hate that I always read that as "hyperkoreans." I hare you /his/.
>>
>>2027733
>Androphagi
Russians confirmed for cannibals.
>>
>>2029897
Wait a minute, Greeks knew about Siberia?
>>
File: laughing civ 5.jpg (464KB, 1190x1872px) Image search: [Google]
laughing civ 5.jpg
464KB, 1190x1872px
>>2027733
>mentions Ethiopia and Meroe
>0 mentions of Germanics
>mfw niggers were more relevent then germans
>>
>>2027800
This. I wish the actual world was like this.
>>
>>2031671
The Germanic tribes were just a bunch of wood- niggers compared to the advanced civilizations at the time. They only became more advanced after they stole Roman culture.
>>
why were ethiopians poseidons favorite?

ethiopia is landlocked
>>
>>2031671
>who are the hyperboreans?
>>
>>2031679
>dey stole our special powers and minds!
>>
>>2031685
What else did they do? They didn't even have glass ffs. The LIMES was practically a Trump-Wall. Their ancestor are the biggest Dindus in history.
>>
>>2031680
You answered it yourself.
It's the only way to gain Poseidon's eternal favor.
>>
>>2028228
They knew of the Atlas mountains but didn't know the source of the Nile, and they knew that rivers flowed down from mountains. So they theorized that the Atlas were the source of the Nile.

Of course the west would discover a few thousand years later that wasn't the case.
>>
>>2029934
Of course they did. Tribes from the closest parts of Siberia and the steppe regularly moved west and came into contact with the Greek cities of the northern Black Sea coast, the Pontus Euxine. The cities of Crimea (or Taurica as it called then) were famous slave ports and the ancient Athenians (which Herodotus was) had many state owned slaves from "Scythia", i.e. from the Russian steppe. They were used as public guards and had bows and arrows and shit.
>>
>>2027733
Thats how greeks in hellebistic Times saw the world, herodotus had a much worse knowledge of it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.