[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What causes the cognitive-dissonance through mass movements in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: dt.jpg (602KB, 3000x2378px) Image search: [Google]
dt.jpg
602KB, 3000x2378px
What causes the cognitive-dissonance through mass movements in history that think their particular choice of leader is any better than the previous one when their faults are just as plenty and they themselves have broken many promises?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>I wanna shit on this trump but I can't do it on /pol/ so I'll dress it up and do it on /his/ instead heh heh I'm so smart heh...
>>
>>2022816
Since this thread is going to quickly disintegrate into shitposting, I would like to say a fun game me and my friends made during the election is finding pictures of Trump much like OP's, and then try to replicate what it looks like he is trying to say, or whatever the fuck he is doing. This has been the best election for comedy yet.
>>
>>2022816
Anti incumbency.
>>
Trump's just got that way of talking where you know he's full of shit, he knows he's full of shit, but you believe him anyways, because you want to believe.

It's hard to describe. If you ever worked for a small start-up that was on the brink of bankruptcy and had to deal with that one middle manager that was super charismatic and confident trying to keep morale high you'd understand.
>>
>>2022839
>>2022848
>>2022867
What about 'Pic unrelated' don't you understand?
>>
>>2022885
Then use a related pic, you knew(and intended) that using a picture of Trump would make people reply.
Not that I don't hate the idiotic orange fucktard, but come on OP, step up your game.
>>
>>2022897
Your causal relationships are not the same as mine!
>>
>>2022816
Hope
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.