[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hindenburg was always a bit slow when it came to thinking,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>Hindenburg was always a bit slow when it came to thinking, and many people who knew him as a old man assumed this was just senility when in fact Hindenburg's sluggish mental processes and his rather "simplistic" ways of understanding the world have been well documented from his teenage years on.
>Hindenburg was a career soldier with no interests outside of the military, a man who rarely read books and even then only read military books, and as such he often had trouble understanding non-military matters, an aspect of his personality frequently misunderstood as senility.
>Hindenburg depended upon his kamarillia for advice for exactly the same reasons that he had depended upon Ludendorff and his staff in World War I, namely he did not know what to do when confronted with difficult decisions and he needed the help of others to resolve a problem.

was it autism?
>>
no he was probably just dumb at everything except war
>>
>>2022420
>except war
angryludendorff.jpg
>>
>Before entering the Prussian Cadet Corps in 1859, the 12-year old Hindenburg soberly wrote up his last will and testament in case he should die, dividing up his toys amongst his siblings. In a letter to his parents, the young Hindenburg wrote of his plans for a design in his room which would comprise:

>”At the rear a big Prussian eagle on the wall; in the center, on an elevation, ‘Old Fritz’ [Frederick the Great] and his generals; at the foot of the elevation a number of Black Hussars; in front a chain with cannon posted behind it, more in the foreground and two watchman’s booths, with two grenadiers of the time of Frederick the Great”.

>The letter was typical of Hindenburg's correspondence with his parents were virtually everything he wrote concerned matters martial with civilian interests and pursuits mocked as matters for lesser beings.
>>
>>2021242
>>2022445
Pure distilled Germanic.
>>
>>2021242
that's just Prussian nobility for you. A warrior caste breeds people with a rather narrow spectrum of abilities.
>>
>>2021242

>Hindenburg an actual retard

kek I'd believe it
>>
File: germans.png (49KB, 1878x678px) Image search: [Google]
germans.png
49KB, 1878x678px
>>2021242
>>2022475
>>2022588
>>2022662
Why are Germans so autistic?
>>
>>2022692
Do Hess
>>
>>2022694
I think he was into voodoo and horoscope shit.

Not sure about that though.
>>
>>2022692

>mfw Dirlewanger

who thought that was a good idea, seriously there must have been a meeting where they said "hmm lets get that pedophile murderer out of prison to do stuff for us"
>>
>>2022445
Sounds like a good soldier. Obviously liberal retards don't appreciate such skills any more.
>>
>>2022692
Speer?
>>
>>2022692
>Master Asskisser
>hated by everyone
These two seem mutually exclusive.
>>
>>2022475
Atually Prussian nobility were often germanized Pollacks.
>>
>>2022692
I completely agree with the sentiment of this post, but living in the same decrepit flat with a prostitute while being a card carrying nazi must have led to absolutely absurd/funny interactions. I wonder if anyone recorded any of this.
>>
>>2021242
Barrel-chested, large chin with an even larger and wider jaw and a murderous stare, pure-blooded son of Hermann.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.