[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think homeless people are any more spiritually in touch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4390.jpg (96KB, 580x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4390.jpg
96KB, 580x564px
Do you think homeless people are any more spiritually in touch than we are, or are they just victims of materialism same as us?

tl;dr are hobos noble?
>>
They're schizophrenics who don't have a comfy state mental hospital to call home because of liberals and "muh civil rights" in the 60s claiming the mentally ill should be allowed to live "in duh cawmyuneetee"
>>
>>2017857
No, they have the same material desires as non-hobos. The only difference is that hobos are unable to fulfill them.
>>
>>2017857
Only the ones that regularly use psychedelics are.
>>
>>2017881
uhmmm I donĀ“t think they have money to buy LSD
>>
>>2017857
I live in a welfare state. The homeless have plenty of options if they're visibly homeless it's usually on purpose.

If anything they probably have more important things to think about than spirituality so I doubt it.
>>
>>2017857
No, far from it in fact. Many of them are extremely mentally disturbed and can't function in productive society
>>2017873
Actually, Reagan cut federal funding for US mental facilities, and he did so for many reason. 1. Because they were extremely expensive to maintain 2. Because the staff wasn't looking to really help and instead was extremely abusive and 3. Because they were basically prisons for people who didn't commit a crime but that society deemed to be 'troubled' because of a personality quirk.
>>
>>2017890

psychedelics are probably cheaper than other drugs and its well known that hobos use other drugs.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.