[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just watched this and while its mainly about communism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1473372683717.jpg (88KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473372683717.jpg
88KB, 853x480px
So I just watched this and while its mainly about communism vs capitalism, Varg implies that WW2 was started by the USA which seems like bullshit stormfaggotry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q4019fEjo

Is there any sort of truth to this or at least even a theory behind it? How was it anything other than another European chimp out
>>
Woodrow Wilson created the League of Nations
>>
Varg is a fucking idiot conspiracy theorist. Nothing he says about history or politics bears any actual weight.
>>
>>2016327

yeah, and America didnt even join it. Still, the League actively tried to stop wars, specifically Italys war in Ethiopia and Japans in China.

How the hell did America cause WW2 and how is it not the fault of europeans, mostly the Germans?
>>
>>2016339
https://youtu.be/niiiHjIQu8s
>>
>>2016370

>literal nazi propaganda speech

wow, nothing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
heres the true history of Germany the Germans don't want you to know.
>>
>>2016383
Okay, so believe in Zionist propaganda instead.
>>
the us was responsible bc of the harsh sanctions and trade restrictions it helped enforce, this fucked the german economy and resulted in another war.
>>
>>2016407

what the fuck are you talking about? Germany secured a great trade deal with the soviet union in the molotov-ribbentrop pact, and the US only stoped trading with them and Japan because they were both kick starting another war.

>>2016401

>zionist propganda

really not helping your case
>>
>>2016392
kek
>>
Isn't this the idiot that thinks evolution is a crock of shit and that white people are actually neanderthals?
>>
>>2016108
>Is there any sort of truth to this or at least even a theory behind it
Well a lot to people went to America before, during and after the war. Increase the work force, a lot of educated people as well increasing the possibility of great inventions in your country. From world War 1 we learned how war could devastate your economy, but if you stay out of it and only export then there is money to be made.

But unlike world War 1 this time you make sure that there is a true war that will ruin Europe.

Tl:Dr look who benefited the most out of world War 2. Who got all the glory, benefits and none of the destruction
>>
>>2016597
And Classical Chinese people are white.
>>
>>2016642
So in other words, there's no actual proof and just shitty conspiracy theories instead
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.