[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has been bugging me for a long time Why is it that people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 21

File: 220px-Trugannini_1866.jpg (20KB, 220x316px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Trugannini_1866.jpg
20KB, 220x316px
This has been bugging me for a long time

Why is it that people have absolutely no empathy for the people of old who saw blacks as animals?

Today this opinion is in no way accepted but this knowledge is projected on to early settlers and explorers.

Imagine being an early explorer and coming across a completely foreign people. They prowl around; they may be wearing nothing more than a couple beads or a loincloth; they speak in indiscernible clicking noises, indistinguishable from that of some other ape; and yet people are appalled and shocked to hear that some of these primative people were kept in zoos.

The fact is that we today draw strict lines of what constitutes human and not and we decide that animals are simply worth less. We're happy to kill and enslave animals we dont deem equal. How can so many judge the actions of ignorant or even illiterate fools with no knowledge of the world as a whole? If you were these people and you saw picture related, could you seriously say that you would be able to tell it apart from an ape?

It is an almost guaranteed fact that our morals are not accurate. It's inevitable that morals will change at some point to look back at our society today and be disgusted with how we treat food animals but pretty much everyone walks around thinking they're so right, disgusted by the thought of racism or slavery. It doesnt make sense.
>>
Empathy for what? What did they suffer?
>>
>>2015672
You dont understand what words mean
>>
>>2015650
>Please, PLEASE think of the racists!
>>
This is some high quality bait right here. Top notch stuff. You are going to be reeling em in.
>>
>>2015704
I feel like I'm in bizarro world

Stuff like this is so obvious to me and I feel like it should be obvious to everyone else but people are absolutely controlled by their modern morals, it shapes every opinion they have and I'd be surprised if any thought they'd ever had was thunk up by themselves as opposed to being manufactured for them to regurgitate.
>>
>>2015650
Dehumanizing them happened at the trading block. There was a quite a bit of trade between the three massive slave trade empires within Africa. Slavers just bought those people from local Africans. It made those empires quite wealthy, but the dehumanizing of these people occurred at the market.
>>
>>2015650
That's a picture of an Aboriginal, not a black person.
>>
>>2015725
People believe history is the same as the present, and people should be vilified as if it was. I see where you're coming from, and you make some interesting points.

It's just that in the world today, being strong doesn't mean the same thing in the past. If you are the stronger people then you make the rules. It's just not the same today, and the vast majority of people, obviously even ones on this board do not realize just how different a time we live in. Just think, women are capable of warring now a days due to our advanced technology in distance warfare. But people today believe women have always been just as capable as men throughout human history.
>>
>>2015650
It's because man is too terrible a creature for people to handle. Only Man and Humanity, with capital letters, namely abstract constructs conformable to some pre-determined ideology, are palatable. Spme of the best men that ever lived were "problematic", or downright "monsters" by liberal standards.
>>
>>2015740
And the video that first made me think about this was of Sentinelese people

Irrelevant to the point
>>
>>2015765
Well if you make a post about historic people dehumanizing black people, and don't post a picture of a black person, it's not that irrelevant.
>>
>>2015650
You make some good points OP

It's interesting to think that even anti-slavery activists would be thought of racist today
>>
>>2015769
t. autism
>>
>>2015779
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>2015769
Look at that person's skin. She's darker then any nigger in Georgia today.
>>
>>2015784
And more closely related to your pasty ass than any African. Just goes to show how retarded arbitrary the "white" and "black" labels are.
>>
>>2015769
I'm talking about primative people, you fucking retard

Aboriginals would have been the best example of this because at least in Africa by the time northern europeans got there they had some level of contact.

Aboriginals were severely undeveloped and isolated.
>>
>>2015781
normiechan
>>
>>2015650
Any person will take any opportunity of being a dick.
Difference is how removed they have to be to not feel guilt or doubting.
>>
When I was very young I saw a photo of a lynching in a newspaper. People were smiling around a black corpse hanging from a tree. It fucked me up emotionally to see that. It's not like I had racism is bad drilled into my head or something. I just saw that and that was my immediate response, empathy for another human being and the desire to kill the people that were happy about this.

I don't really care what they were taught or what they believed. I feel no sympathy when 80 year old nazis are hunted down and tried either. You were just doing your job? Fuck you, what you did was evil and disgusting. I emphasize with the victims not the perpetrators.
>>
>>2015999
>I suffered an emotional collapse over a propaganda picture
>>
>>2016000
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States#Photographic_records_and_postcards

They weren't propaganda, they were novelty items, used for amusement.
>>
>>2015999
Why should people have empathy for criminals, murderers and rapists?
>>
>>2016009
Are you trying to imply that every person that was lynched was a criminal, a murderer, or a rapist?
>>
>>2016011
Probably not every single one, but it's a safe bet most of them were.
>>
>>2015978
So you cab put up various things that separate a person from something that increases emotional distance like mobs, memes, social mores etc.
>>
>>2016013
Most of the killings happened in the immediate aftermath of the civil war as a way for revanchist forces to maintain political control.
>>
>>2016013
You know they can't prove that wrong since they are dead and all. Innocent until proven guilty was out of the window.
>>
>>2016013
Even if you are a criminal, a murderer, or a rapist you still deserve a fair trial and the same punishment anyone else would get. I had a similar reaction to the Abu Ghraib photos. I'm not unwilling to also acknowledge that those people were probably the scum of the earth. There's no excuse for behaving like the scum of the earth yourself though.
>>
>>2016017
No, the number of lynchings peaked between 1900 and 1920.
>>
>>2016021
>>2016018

Did you also get triggered by lynched Mussolini pics?
>>
>>2015999
>It fucked me up emotionally
You sound really similar to lots of vegetarians and vegans.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>2016021
>There's no excuse for behaving like the scum of the earth yourself though.

There is if there is no witness or you have group protection.
>>
>>2016027
No.
>>
>>2016028
>>2015999
I am never distraught by pictures of corpses unless I knew the person personally or something, and I'm not some edgy sociopath. Saying you got fucked up by some blurry person of a hanged guy sounds like virtue signaling, there's no need for that on this board.
>>
>>2016027
>>2016036
I'll second that because everyone knows exactly what he did. No sympathy for Saddam's public hanging video either.
>>
>>2016041
He should have been tried though.
>>
>>2016050
Without a question. He should be sharing a cell with Bush right now.
>>
>>2016041
>black guy gets lynched
>he should've stood a trial
>but EVERYONE KNOWS she raped that girl

See how it works?
>>
>>2016050
And that's more of a tragedy because post Saddam Iraq was worse somehow.
>>
>>2016063
Where's the evidence? We have plenty of evidence of the atrocities committed by tyrants.
>>
>>2016059
And Blair to an they'll never be touched nor will it ever in events similar to this past present and future.
>>
>>2016073
I'm sure the villagers who lynched the criminals had plenty of evidence, otherwise they wouldn't do it. The testimony of the raped women for example.
>>
>>2016059
>>2016075
Add Hillary and Obaba to the list.
>>
any aussie can tell you abos aint people

fuckers sleep on roads
>>
>>2016079
this, bunch of petrol huffing lazy cunts
>>
>>2016078
Obama won a Nobel Peace Prizeâ„¢ though :^}

>>2016076
>Stupid villagers
>Proper evidence
Heh
>>
>>2016092
How are they stupid?
>>
>>2016076
Let's say I get in a dispute with you over property. I tell my wife to say you raped her. That makes it okay to kill you right?
>>
>>2016099
Because they didn't Lynch enough
>>
>>2016100
I'm white though ;^)
>>
>>2016102
You look kinda Mexican to me.
>>
>>2016100
Yes anon that's totally what happened. It was all an elaborate conspiracy to make shit up and lynch negroes, no actual rapes took place.
>>
>>2016110
Even if one did that does not justify a lynching. It still deserves a trial. You can compare a single rape to murder and abuses committed en masse at the direction of a dictator all you want but it doesn't really fit.
>>
>>2016119
Yes. Maybe we can rehabilitate the 70 IQ, worthless negro rapist to become a functional member of society again.
>>
>>2016153
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2016110
>>2016153
This is precisely why there was a death penalty for rape in the old south.

You don't need to bother playing nab the negro when a court of law will do it for you.
>>
>>2016163
The courts in your favor either way his state of innocence.
>>
>>2015790
t. autism
>>
>>2015999
>>2015769
>>2015740
>>2015704
>>2015689
>>2016079
i clicked on this thread because i thought it looked interesting. i was interested in seeing the responses. what would /his/ have for me today. would i happen upon a new viewpoint? a new way of looking at something? interesting new knowledge? no. i would not. literally /b/ tier responses. thank you for reminding who i share this board with :)
>>
>>2016229
What's the best thing to do when the quality of discussion isn't to your liking? Try to steer it in a different direction? Add your own ideas? No, that's fucking stupid. Why would anyone do that when they could just bitch?
>>
>>2016235
no, that is the correct way to do things around here. that was precisely the point of my comment you snide fuck
>>
>>2016243
Why would you purposefully add nothing to the conversation? You are a fool of intellectual discourse
>>
>>2016229
>emoticons
faggot no one needs you
>>
>>2016079
>>2016089

As an Aussie who's lived next to Aboriginal people I can tell you that you're fucked in the head.
>>
>>2016538

You mean the light-skinned ones who are the products of several generations of interbreeding between colonists and the absolute top-percentile for looks and intelligence of the abo population?

Because if you live next door to the parasitic, gas huffing, uglier-than-chimps standard variety, YOU'RE the one fucked in the head for thinking they're anywhere close to the rest of the human population. I'll even concede that they can be called Homo Sapiens, but the social and mental development of most of their population is ten thousand years behind everyone else.

Ten thousand years might be too generous, sorry. There were cultures actually building cities back then.
>>
>>2015999
>what you did was evil and disgusting
So how do you feel about the tribe of white pygmies that Africa RULES OF NATURE'd out of existence? That's acceptable genocide? No blood on your hands?

If someone was autistic enough to fund a study that properly quantified suffering, ran it in the modern world and then worked with historians to run it in most periods, I think there'd be some fun results.
>>
>>2015750
>women are capable of warring now a days
No, they aren't. They are demonstrably incapable and have been seen as such across the board across multiple continents and within multiple countries within them. You BELIEVE that they should be, however you do not seek the evidence of your reasoning.

>/his/ can't into impricism
Wew lad.
>>
>>2016538
>next to
Melbourne metro mate? As someone who has lived in the thick of it, VERY few have their shit together. The ones I've met that do are stolen generation-teir who ended up being raised white in foster or by relatives.
I'm not taking a stance but your immediate instinct to take issue likely means you've never actually experienced any of it.
>>
>>2016574

>/pol/yp getting triggered over anecdotal evidence or not even realising the cultural connection Abos had to the land.

No, you're pretty fucked in the head m8.
>>
>>2016574
>There were cultures actually building cities back then
Top kek

>>2016630
>cultural connection
None in the metro do. Very few in the desert and forests do either. Have you been to a community or lived near one for an extended time? Do you like, know anything about it at all. Anecdotal evidence is worthless for a reason. That reason is that it mightn't be shared by others due to it being an exeptional example. Most experiences and the australian statistics can back up his claim that they experience issues as a population. I am not going to suggest causes or solutions but to pretend that there aren't massive issues is pathetic and decietful.
>>
>>2016630

>cultural connection Abos had to the land

You mean the culture that was practically static for 40,000 years? The one that burned down forests to hunt?
>>
>>2015650
I thought only retards apply modern moral values onto cultures of the past. What is this fucking thread even about?
>>
>>2016636
>>2016645
Fuck off, you guys are racist pieces of shit. White trash.
>>
>>2016652

Hello abo, how do you do?
>>
>>2016003
>This and Tulsa race riot
Jesus Chris America, you people are fucking insane.
>>
>>2016658
Yeah, where do you come from?
Odds are I can find an equally fucked up thing about your country.
>>
>>2015704
This is the good shit I wait for.
>>
>>2016636

Yes, I actually went an stayed in a community, and it was fine.

NT is fucked in regards to its laws and punishments

>>2016645

No the ones that didn't fuck with the land and lived nomadically while trading with Indonesians
>>
>>2016652
>White trash
>implying
I came from good stock actually. I'd bet good money that any child I have will have an IQ over 110.
>>
>>2016667

Doubt it. Racists have low IQs

http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
>>
>>2016667
I wouldn't bet given the odds these days. Might turn out an autistic Sonic the Hedgehog fan.
>>
>>2016667
>>2016670
*cringes*
>>
>>2016664
>laws and punishments
You mean like, no real punishments? You mean like the fact that they are all paid to break and burn shit? You mean like how the rest of the populace doesn't do any of that shit?
NT is a bit wild but communities are another level

Also the fact that you stayed there is amusing. People who LIVE near there have more to say. Perhaps because it's their property that is destroyed and their peace that is disturbed.
Furhter, the rates of intercommunity violence, sexual assualt and child molestation if THROUGH THE ROOF. If you went there and they smiled at you I'm sure it's all fine. You liked it so it must be good

>>2016670
>social conservatism
Ayyy. I wonder what these rates would have looked like when the pervailing opinion was racist. In reality any and all out-spoken fringe movements are filled with people who have less to lose. That doesn't mean the idea held by others, it's just not espoused as readily. See Trump/Brexit

>>2016674
Possible, sadly
>>
>>2015650
Lack of empathy is the reason for all disagreeings. Some people are just allergic to even a smidgen of relativism.
>>
>>2016670
Wow, it's almost like intelligent people would say 'no, of course I'm not racist! haha,' to keep their jobs and social life or some shit.

Just a thought.
>>
>>2016050
Funny. He was tried and was hung. Told everyone what they were doing was illegal.
>>
>>2016692
>relativism
What on earth does relativism have to do with empathy? You realise it's possible for objective or criterion based approaches to understand difference in context without sucumbing to relativistic moral degradation right?
>>
File: africans.png (434KB, 590x5120px) Image search: [Google]
africans.png
434KB, 590x5120px
>>
File: africans2.png (412KB, 576x5069px) Image search: [Google]
africans2.png
412KB, 576x5069px
>>
>>2016574
>Ten thousand years might be too generous, sorry.
An interesting comparison. I am no biologist but cows are not native to the United States. So how did the long horn come about, a cow native to Texas? Hundreds of years of natural selection. Cows from Spain, to Mexico, eventually ended up in northern Mexico and Texas. There are a lot of studies that have concluded in the differences of "races" however we cannot as a sentient species label them as any kind of sub-human for fear of brutality that may arise.
>>
>>2016698
Yes, of course it's possible to realize others intentions outside a relativistic frame of mind. But I just wanted to see what happens if it gets mentioned.

For relativism has much to do with empathy.
>>
>>2016709
Relitivism has literally nothing more to do with empathy than anything else.
>>
>>2015650
So you are saying we can't judge people of the past by modern day morals. I think there are two ways to look at it. The first is that it is unfair to judge someone one standard that didn't even exist in their time. The second is that we are not judging the people so much as the societal values as a whole. Thus our condemnation of them allows us to assert the correctness of our values.

I understand people can from different times have different values but I find it impossible not to judge people when they commit heinous acts by the standards of their own time.
>>
>>2016711
The belief that any value is and can be found by the subjective that is sufficiently set so by their perception, has in fact no particular accordance with conducting oneself empathetically.

Or maybe I got it wrong?
>>
>>2016723
>but I find it impossible not to judge people when they commit heinous acts by the standards of their own time.
This is where Relativism kicks in. A certain tribe of Indians eat their dead as a ceremony of moving into the after life. If you were to ask a Englishmen the same thing he would give you the same look that Indian would if you asked him to bury his dead. Note that both these people lived in the same times. Its all contemporary.

>>2016733
Your not wrong your just explaining it very poorly by using Empathy to describe empathetically.
>>
>>2015650
I mean you're partially right but I think if they paid attention even the first explorers would have noticed behavior that indicates a pretty big difference between black humans and apes. They just didn't give much of a shit.
>>
>>2016736
>>2016733
You're wrong. Relativism has nothing to do with the pragmatic understanding of an idividuals emotional state, behavioural tendencies, personal history and ideology. Those are simply features to be examined.
The ability to do this effectively is the process of being empathetic, not sympathetic. Relativism has more to do with symapthy e.g forgiving the person who was 'forced' into a bad situation for their atrocities.
Just because you can understand why doesn't mean you should accept that it's 'okay', that's relativistic. Empathy has nothing to do with the criterion, objective or subjective stance you take on the facts, merely your ability to properly percieve the factors and model them onto yourself personally.
Empathy= understanding
Sympathy= caring
>>
File: what the fuck am i reading.jpg (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am i reading.jpg
127KB, 800x800px
>>2016733
>The belief that any value is and can be found by the subjective that is sufficiently set so by their perception
>>
>>2016736
>Your not wrong your just explaining it very poorly by using Empathy to describe empathetically.
Probably. Relativism itself is distinct from all of this (and I feel shouldn't really be discussed at length), but I don't see how empathy could be understood in any other way than as something engaged in.
>>
>>2016746
>relativism itself is distinct from all of this
>relativism has much to do with empathy
So you admit that you're wrong on the face of it? Why even start talking shit in the first place?
>>
>>2016748
First time posting on a anonymous image board? Heh yare yare daze I remember my first time.
>>
>>2016736
I apologize for being unclear when I say time I mean the society from which that person comes from. Obviously there are many different moral standards but alot of the worst acts of colonialism were condemned by the intellectuals of the their time.
>>
>>2016756
An ABA reply chain
>responds to B's points on A
>responds to points on A personally
Geee fucking whiz. I reckon I must be new to make an assumption like that.
>>
>>2016684

No, the fact that they get sentenced to over a year in prison for stealing some bread when they can be put on community service.

I'm not disputing the fact that they have problems, but if you think that race= correlation you're a fucking retard, considering most anthropologists and biologists have found that, like it or not, they are human.

>>2016694

Why not just it keep it to themselves as opposed to sperging out?

>whaaaa but it's anonymous

Cut the shit, that's no excuse.

>>2016704

>subhuman

Because they're not

Roberts, Dorothy (2011). Fatal Invention. London, New York: The New Press. The genetic differences that exist among populations are characterized by gradual changes across geographic regions, not sharp, categorical distinctions. Groups of people across the globe have varying frequencies of polymorphic genes, which are genes with any of several differing nucleotide sequences. There is no such thing as a set of genes that belongs exclusively to one group and not to another. The clinal, gradually changing nature of geographic genetic difference is complicated further by the migration and mixing that human groups have engaged in since prehistory. Human beings do not fit the zoological definition of race. A mountain of evidence assembled by historians, anthropologists, and biologists proves that race is not and cannot be a natural division of human beings.
>>
>>2016764
>which are genes with any of several differing nucleotide sequences. There is no such thing as a set of genes that belongs exclusively to one group and not to another.
That's where your wrong buddy. Lactose intolerance.
>>
>>2016764
>stealing some bread
Nice argument Aladin, there's two things you might have forgotten though
a) most offences are NOT stealing bread or anything as inoccuous
b) they are all rolling in money from the mining companies and the government. They aren't poor old street rats. Any financial misfortune is there's one thousand times over. There are no excuses or solutions short of baby sitting them.

I never said they weren't human. However to suggest that it's purely 'cultural' is wrong, especially given there was never an aboriginal culture in the first place. There were thousands of splinters. Isolated groups who skirmished each other. The 'culture' is a pidgeon of the familiar and the conveniant see their reggae interest. The most damning thing is that this pidgeon culture off leaching and blaming has been allowed to thrive.

>no excuse
>he says about a well documented phenomena
>>
>>2016744
>>2016745
I'm not arguing moral relativism here. I have no truck with ethics.
Relativism is about the belief that values are non-absolute, and do not necessarily persist outside of the specific subject's point of view. In essentia we can try to adopt these points of view through empathetic conduction, and that way perceive the value in question.

Shit, I probably did just argue moral relativism there.

>>2016748
I mean we shouldn't focus on it alone. I'm mostly exuding text, not admitting to anything.
>>
>>2015769
>black nowhere in the OP
>african nowhere in the OP
Nice.
>>
>>2016772
>I'm mostly exuding shit, not admitting to anything.

FTFY lmao
>>
>>2016772
Okay lets break it down then.
>values are non-absolute
There is no such thing as a specific colour or emotion
>and do not necassarily persist outside of the specific subject's point of view
it's relative to your perceptive ability (cog/phys)
>we [] try to adopt these points of view through empathetic conduction [] perceive the value in question
We approach the value as a derivative of perception and thus attempt to match our perception to that of the subject to emulate the perception of it.

Thing is this assumes that the value is derived from nothing when reason would suggest it's derived from an absolute. While yes, we cannot deal directly in absolutes, if we accept that there are unseen absolutes present it may be possible to differentiate two values by how close the the absolute they are (empiricism).
Relativism is shit, and by virute includes ethics. It's for losers who think 'accuracy in values relative absolutes is too hard to think about, why bother'
>>
File: 1397241272530.jpg (44KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1397241272530.jpg
44KB, 500x363px
>>2016778
A-are you trying to hurt my feelings on purpose, Anon?
>>
File: 124969521611.gif (87KB, 266x261px) Image search: [Google]
124969521611.gif
87KB, 266x261px
>>2016788
did it work?
>>
>>2016787
I believe engaging in relativism can lead to a denial of values in themselves and adopting terms like appreciation for the sake of rhetorical leeway. And personally, I don't see anything wrong with being a lazy cunt when it comes to this, but a relativist should understand what he's doing "wrong".

Though it's nice for arguing aesthetics.
>>
>>2016660
Sweden,

Go ahead, give me our worse. Because I doubt you will find anything on the same level as people stealing a world War 1 bomber and then use it to throw firebombs on people in your city who happens to be a different country
>>
>>2016764
>Sentenced to over a year for stealing some bread
Jesus Christ. The propaganda really works.
>>
>>2016645
Burning the forests helped them develop grassland for kangaroos so they can have more food. Regardless the forests would have disappeared over time but humans sped it up.
>>
>>2016819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXRFPGFapzE
>>
>>2016830
Are you going to live up to the promise or meme?
>>
>>2016700
>>2016701
Nice "content".
>>
File: i am listening.jpg (27KB, 395x346px) Image search: [Google]
i am listening.jpg
27KB, 395x346px
>there isn't a single successful country that is truly multiethnic and has freedom
>>
>>2016768
Lactose intolerance stats are bullshit because the data is associated and the methodology messed. Also there are whites who are LI and blacks who are Lt. nimrod.
>>
>>2016770
>especially given there was never an aboriginal culture in the first place.

No such thing as no culture.
>>
>>2016863

Australia is pretty successful m8

As is America
>>
>>2016819
war profiteering
>>
>>2016868
read my post again
>>
>>2016863
No place is truly free.
>>
>>2015650
Nothing of value was lost in genociding them
>>
>>2016863
Freedom is an impossibility

"Truly multiethnic" is a ruse too since diversity is just a silly meme. You mix cultures together and the strongest dominates with some blend of the others.
>>
>>2016897
>You mix cultures together and the strongest dominates with some blend of the others
well it looks like islam is gonna conquer the west then lads haha see ya next time
>>
>>2016897
Not really and it depends heavily.

Many times "it's we have a public culture but semi public and private it's different based on group"

Others it shifts in the mixture overtime.
>>
>>2016904
Insha'allah
>>
>>2016893
Edgy.
>>
>>2015650
You're under the false impression that everyone considered them "animals". That was not even remotely the case. At no point in history has there been a monolithic opinion on any issue, especially race.

Dehumanization is first and foremost a tool to justify exploiting another group of people. It's a way to circumvent the "empathy" you supposedly cherish. Explorers, conquerors, slave traders, slave owners, colonists, etc had a strong economic incentive to engage in dehumanization. It wasn't simply a matter of them being less "enlightened" than us.
>>
File: 1480369172080.png (355KB, 824x684px) Image search: [Google]
1480369172080.png
355KB, 824x684px
>>2016658
>muh black wall street

Kys
>>
>>2016948
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>2016904
I don't know what's going to happen next but I imagine any kind of Western, European or white identity will become non-existent while China, India and some other Asian nations form the new superpower.

It would be interesting to see with the destruction of national identity if some other way people group together takes hold. At first I thought it would be some kind of complex shift to a class-based identity system, something reminiscent of fuedalism. Maybe it could even be political identity. You see this so much today where even school children are being dragged into politics to fit into some social club, where practically every schoolgirl has a Tumblr and is left unless their familu is religious... or religion could be identity but that sounds like a boring answer
>>
>>2016867
There is such a thing as never having a collective. A group that never existed could never have had a culture. Tjere was no civilisation or grand trade/communications. Just skirmishing.
>>
>>2016904
>implying
It splinters like a mother fucker, there's nothing remotely strong about it. Violent, yes but not strong. Civility will win the day. If it doesn't, well, then I'm glad those self harming retards are going down with me. At least I get to say I told you so.
>>
>>2016911
Name one notabel abo achievement
>>
Act like animals get treated like animals.
>>
>>2017009
He does not. He is presenting a vastly oversimplified view of what native Africans would have looked like to suit his racist narrative. There is nothing enlightening about it.
>>
File: IMG_1001.jpg (13KB, 230x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1001.jpg
13KB, 230x192px
>>2017163
ooga booga, unga bunga bunga. Wez humanz jus like uz.
>>
>>2017164
Who fucking cares? It literally doesn't change anything.
The narrative that humans beings are indistinguishable from apes by anyone capable of rubbing two fucking braincells together is absurd.

>>2017170
The funny thing is that you think you are helping your cause.
>>
>>2017159
rape
>>
>>2017173
>muh pride
>>
File: so sad.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
so sad.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>>2015650
>>
>>2017176
There is a reason /pol/ is seen as a cancer on this website, and why you can make absolutely no ground on any board other than your containment zone.
>>
File: IMG_1002.jpg (283KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1002.jpg
283KB, 2048x1536px
>>2015650
I still can't distinguish Blacks from apes.
>>
>>2016969
>entire economic success is based on segregation cuz they can't compete with white people
>muh wall street
>>
>>2016153
70 IQ was average for The people in 1800, and yet you don't call them retards.

Moron.
>>
>>2017210
/pol/ is that way
>>
>>2017210
what does that have to do with the fact that they were bombed by their fellow fucking countrymen
>>
File: 1480382721359.png (531KB, 574x646px) Image search: [Google]
1480382721359.png
531KB, 574x646px
>>2017230
>Le pol maymay

>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>2017229
>>2016153
>70 IQ was average for The people in 1800, and yet you don't call them retards.

>Moron.

BTFO'D LOL
>>
>>2017163
Being upset is a natural response to different opinions. Try not to be too blind in your bigoted rage.

The reason I chose this image in particular is because she is considered to be the last full-blooded Aboriginal in Tasmania.

Many people don't know how these people looked before different ethnicites interbred with them, much like how people can't tell an ancient "banana" from a modern one.

The reality is that we have an understanding and definition of what constitutes a human today and what rights are attached to those people as if this is some kind of objective fact that will never change and that we have right.

Go up to an average person and ask them their opinion on eating dog or cat. Now go and look at an authentic Chinese market. Are these merchants bad people because they sell dead dog to eat, just because some American is disgusted by the idea?

If morals continue on the trend they are now then I will rejoice in my grave as those in the future look back on meat-eaters like you with the same contempt and disgust that you have for the slavers and ruthless explorers
>>
>>2017240
Justifying your racism only shows you are a stormfag /pol/
>>
>>2016670
You know the average Abo IQ is like 60 m8?
>>
File: 1480281120645.gif (194KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1480281120645.gif
194KB, 240x160px
>>2017234
>we iz poe cuz them crackas be keepin' us down yo
>look at that black wall street in some irrelevant shithole in Oklahoma das proof we business savvy an shieeet

In reality Tulsa was a shithole where the blacks kept harrasing white women and chimping out. They got what they deserved.
>>
>>2017236
republicans have literally erased bush's presidency from their memories
dude had R majorities in the house and the senate for 4 out of 8 years of his presidency
and a pedophile as the house speaker
>>
>>2017267
In reality you don't know shit, poltard.
>>
>>2017229
le ppl r getin smerter meme
>>
>>2015650
>Entire sub-africans were savages
>Where is Azawagh
>>
>>2017273
>In reality you don't know shit, poltard.

BYFO'd /POL/TARD
>>
>>2015650
Not triggered, but I don't think it's really about history
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2017686
>Not even close to what the OP said
>>
>>2017690
>history and Humanities board
>directs OP to contemporary politics board
>>
>>2017229
>average anything other than 100
Confirmed retard
>moron
How topical. Can you tell me what IQ used to make you officially a moron?
>>
Pygmies have like an average IQ of 54.

The average Pygmy is functionally retarded. Is it racist to treat them like they're mentally handicapped or must you pretend that they're just like your average Joe neighbor?
>>
>>2018502
OHHHH SHIT YOU INSULTED ME THEREFORE ALL POINTS OF MY POLITICAL IDEOLOGY IS WORTHLESS OH SNAP
>>
>>2018716
So do you, faggot.

>>>/LGBT/
>>
>>2017229
The hilarious irony of this post, holy shit
>>
>>2015650
>they speak in indiscernible clicking noises, indistinguishable from that of some other ape
Even the craziest of click languages are obviously more complex than ape grunts.

Whatever, b8 is shit, who knew?
>>
>>2019761
Sounds kind of like Dolphin
>>
>>2016871
Why don't you read his first.
>>
This thread is infested by reddit of the pol and comblr variety.

Sad to see /his/ fall to the spook clinging normies sp desperately slaving away for their ideologies
>>
>>2017834

Would you treat a non-retarded pygmy as a retard?
>>
>>2019894

Of course not, but only 15% of them aren't functionally retarded. As a whole, only 0.11% are at or above average human intelligence.
>>
>>2017248
>Trying to explain why this opinion might be fact is racism

Can't wait until the civil war comes
>>
>>2020017
Not really. You can be normal but have no background in any education so their IQ test results are low.

If Pygmies were truly mentally retarded they wouldn't even survive to this day.
>>
>>2020062
Hell Scientists and researchers talking to these low IQ people find out they are pretty functional and normal like other people.
>>
>>2015650
You have to consider in that era, most people believed the polygenism model of human origin, that each distinct race of human originated from different sources. It wasn't until much later that we would make scientific discoveries related to evolution and a single origin model, and be able to track human migration with genetic anthropology.
It's pretty easy to dismiss another race as being subhuman when you literally believe we don't originate from the same common ancestor.
>>
File: what.jpg (392KB, 2502x3203px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
392KB, 2502x3203px
>>2015650
>It is an almost guaranteed fact that our morals are not accurate
>accuracy
>relevant to morals
>>
>>2020017
Malnutrition and iron deficiency have irreversible effects on the human brain during childhood development. Even the health of the mother at the time of pregnancy/birth can impact development. The impact of healthy nutrition during a young age and/or breast feeding by a healthy mother affects growth of the brain with permanent effects.
Also there are so many other factors like education, culture, language barriers, upbringing etc that it becomes impossible to design a vacuum where the only differentiating factors between compared populations is race and all other factors are static for the individuals. That would be the only way to find a true link between intelligence and racial genetics using IQ results.
IQ is specifically designed to determine the intelligence of an individual. All observations of the results by demographic grouping is flawed to begin with because none of the grouping factors can be observed in a perfect environment where they are the only relevant factor, you must observe ALL the things that affect a population, and even still you can't determine which factors are most relevant.

The race of IQ subjects is also commonly "self-identified". you aren't getting objective genetic information to determine the specific gene clusters responsible for their results
>>
>>2015999
This is an excellent example of the modern morality OP is talking about. It's more about outrage than empathy, more self-obsessed and virtue-signaling than truly upright.
>>
>>2020390
That pic was regarded as pretty fucked up world wide back then.
>>
>>2020362
btw, I'm not saying that it's impossible for varying geographic populations of homo sapiens to have evolved or selected for intelligence genes at different rates than one another, but it's impossible to prove something like that by using IQ.
It's very possible that after the human migration out of Africa into various isolated populations, and after an extreme population bottleneck, the resulting founder effect and selection might create a difference in intelligence between the groups.
Now the significance of that hypothetical effect could be up for debate, considering the most extreme bottleneck was only 75,000 years ago, so the relative difference between human groups wouldn't have nearly as much time for selective variance as the previous subhuman species did
>>
>>2020399
Yes, but people who were shocked and appalled didn't go on a self-glorifying tirade about how outraged they felt. This is an invention of the modern "morality."
>>
>>2020362
>this
god bless.
>>
>>2020414
They wrote articles about it and it was shown world wide.

>>2020410
>m not saying that it's impossible for varying geographic populations of homo sapiens to have evolved or selected for intelligence genes at different rates than one another,

Because you can make up any adhoc reasoning to explain it. That's why evolutionary psychologist is mostly a joke.
>>
>>2020069
I have a friend in neuroscience who's doing a paper that requires him to scan peoples brains. He just gathered friends and whoever he could for the study. After scanning one of his friends he discovered that he only had half of his brain.

He didn't know and my friend never told him. He was a seemingly normal and functional person
>>
>>2015999
>le nazis were diabolical evil murderers

keep drinking the kool-aid, schlomo. germany were no more evil than anyone else during ww2. the holocaust didn't even happen anyway
>>
>>2016670
bahaha

you do realize iq tests also show that black people are less intelligent than whites

funny

liberals pick and choose when iq tests are valid. if it's to insult and denigrate republicans a=or whites, then they're valid, but if they show blacks being less intelligent, then they are false and racist and mean nothing

fucking liiberals
>>
File: image.png (275KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
275KB, 680x598px
>>2015650
Because it implies they think that they are the superior animal, this is an anachronistic behavior we picked up when we were still wild animals, most likely well before h. Sapiens was even a species.
Racism has no place in today's evolutionary novel habitat.
It's always been objectively retarded, but what I am trying to say is , there is now a negative selection pressure on this gene/meme.
>>
>>2020668
you know ukrainians have really low average iq

are ukrainians an inferior race?
>>
File: images (5).jpg (11KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
11KB, 254x198px
>>2015650
Racism didn't really take off until the Theory of Evolution and that one german twats refinements of it. Early explorers weren't much more advanced than the areas they were pushing thru. It's later on when whites were inoculated against tropical diseases and had breech loading rifled, steam and petrol engines and the Telegraph that the whole 'much better than you' attitude settled in.
>>
>>2020730
>Oh but racial theory didn't exist so racism didnt exist
>Oh, you called that person a derogatory name due to their ethnicity but nothing to do with race? YOU FUCKING RACIST!
Idiots.

And what kind of revisionism says that everyone was fairly equal and ship-fairing explorers were technologically equal to aboriginals?

And what fucking reality does someone have to live in to think that people weren't violently aggressive to foreign peoples and cultures? Just look at the view of Gauls by the Romans

You people are dogmatic morons.
>>
>>2020668
see
>>2020362
>>2020410

both of you are retarded for postulating claims based on IQ tests
>>
File: eventhesandniggerknow.jpg (218KB, 1378x643px) Image search: [Google]
eventhesandniggerknow.jpg
218KB, 1378x643px
>>2015650
>>
File: IMG_0197.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.png
108KB, 400x381px
>be black
>see this thread

Lad

You're a moron
>>
>>2021636
>Be white
>See this post
You're a moron
>>
>>2020675

Yes, I'm sure those /pol/ infographs told you so
>>
>>2016218
t.retardation
>>
>why don't people like defending slavery
>>
>>2020647
>/pol/ is a maymay
>>
>>2017679
>Not understanding even the most basics about the world he lives in

Evolution is a spectrum.
>>
>>2016645
Peoples all around the world burn their forests for farming or for making grazing lands.
>>
>>2016768
How monumentally retarded are you? LI comes from having a certain kind of bacteria in your gut not some gene you mouth-breathing reprobate that's why if you don't consume any lactose for an extended period of time you can lose your LT.
>>
>>2016863
>there isn't a single successful country that has freedom
>>
>>2019763
>>2019774

Learn linguistics or just go back to >>>/pol/

Jesus christ when did we get invaded
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (55KB, 471x313px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
55KB, 471x313px
>>2024314
>He can't speak dolphin
Fucking bigot
>>>/Pol/
>>
>>2016229
Are you really that surprised? Is this your first time on this fucking website?
>>
>>2024314
>OOGA BOOGA CLICK CLICK WOOHA
Wow. How diverse
>>
>>2024877
Africa has like 6 language groups and one has the same diversity and coverage as Indo-European languages have. Europe has 3 and one's a language isolate.
>>
>>2024877
you're literally retarded my friend, kys
>>
>>2015790
It's like I can see how retarded you are from across the internet.
>>
>>2020062
Pgymie and blacks are retarded like how a chimp or dog is retarded compared to a human, they are functional retards it means their motor control is fine but their thinky thinky abilities are nonexistent that is why blacks basically act like mindless animals because there is barely any human consiousness(frontal lobe activity) in these creatures.
>>
>>2020362
Humans were always malnourished though, the first civilizations had issues with getting good diets due to having to eat one kind of crop. Now lets fast forwards thousands of years later those middle eastern people now have functioning civilizations but the same issues, meanwhile the niggers of Africa are STILL FUCKING RETARDED.
>>
>>2025492
Nice meme.
>>
>>2025432
Yes anon using the same tongue as the first humans is real diversity in language.
>>2025502
Its not a joke fool go to any black majority black and be white I can bet you some blacks will start fucking with you for no rational reason.
>>
>>2025505
>Yes anon using the same tongue as the first humans is real diversity in language.

All languages come from that one tongue and have evolved differently. Clicks were probably a feature of that first tongue that has remained in some African languages.
>>
>>2015999
Hey black boy you know smiling at seeing people hanging in trees is very common back in your jungle lands. It makes me so angry to see you african jungle savags act like you have any hint of moral reasoning when you are the most psychotic and wicked human on the planet.

>White bois hang us
>We kill eachother at incredible rates everyday clearly we aint the violent psychos.
>>
>>2025523
Real reason niggers have language diversity is because they are idiots, they had no written scripts to make their languages more strict and complex, thats also why New Guinea has so many languages because the retards there havent found a way to make them written and thus the languages change very quickly. The same thing occured in Europe before Sumerians invented writing for the first time.
>>
>>2025536
Most peoples in the world are idiots then since writing was invented independently in only some places in the world.

Having so many languages, those countries have to use French or English or some widely spoken African language in education and as a lingua franca, so most languages remain unwritten since they are only used in a familiar context.
>>
>>2025528
>African Americans complain about white people enslaving and killing them
>The alternative would have been staying Africa, suffering worse slavery and sacrifices killings, disease and public executions except without any modern technology
Really makes you think
>>
>>2015737
Pls help me learn about these empires. where are the supporting accounting records?
>>
>>2015650
Isn't that a Tasmanian? Not exactly a black person.
>>
>>2025523
>Clicks were probably a feature of that first tongue that has remained in some African languages.
You people need to stop fucking repeating this. Language changes much faster than that, it's impossible to infer information about the "original language" from anything we have access to, the time depth involved is just too great.
>>
>>2025567
Writing technically always existed the very moment a human made a symbol on something then assigned a meaning to that symbol that is basically writing in its most raw sense. The blacks however are incapable of doing this it boggles the mind how humans this fucking stupid made metal weapons.
>>
>>2017170
The similarities are barely there anon. Might as well post a picture of a horse.
>>
>>2026374
Maybe they aren't so stupid to begin with anon.
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.