[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ignoramus here. Can you recommend a series that's like Crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Ignoramus here. Can you recommend a series that's like Crash Course, but without the heavy left-wing bias? I'd like to learn some history, particularly American history.
>>
>>2015088

I can teach you for $5
>>
>>2015088
>Can you recommend a series that's like Crash Course, but without the heavy left-wing bias
I can, but I can't recommend one without heavy bias of some kind.
>>
John Green is a spinless reddit "moderate"

He's repeatedly condemned Stalin as being a tyrant
>>
>>2015088
Ted-ed is 1 midget step down from being as left as CC. Das all i got faym
>>
>>2015088
Extra Credits. Even though they don't have a lot of stuff atm.
There is no "in your face" bias, just a lot of romanticization, but that's what makes it charming.
Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDsdkoln59A
>>
>>2015098
Right-wing bias is fine, so long as it's the Prager University kind of right.

>>2015099
I thought he wouldn't have the balls to do that. I'm impressed.
>>
>>2015151
So you just want to hear what you want? You are a disgrace to any society who went through the enlightment movement
>>
>>2015291
t. leftist
>>
>>2015291
He's absolutely right you dumb cuck. Right wing keep it real whereas commishits and libtards are all about feelings and everything is seen as precursor to some left-wing social-utopian construct.
>>
>>2015291
Obviously, no bias is preferable, but if there's going to be a bias, I'd like it to be a bias in the direction that I see as the most truthful.
>>
>>2015088
>can you recommend a retarded soap-box without the retarded soap-box
learning history from youtube will leave you misinformed. A couple of wikipedia pages will unironically give you a better impression.

Also,
>>2015099
this
Green is a preachy liberal, not a far-leftist.
>>
>>2015472
>Green is a preachy liberal, not a far-leftist.
He denied that cultures are shaped by the environments they form in and puts the Israelis and Palestinians on equal footing.
>>
>>2016411
That's what most people believe.
>>
>>2015355
>>2015329
Pure ideology
>>
File: amy_goodman_puppet.jpg (104KB, 400x488px) Image search: [Google]
amy_goodman_puppet.jpg
104KB, 400x488px
>>2015329
Personally, I listen to Amy Goodman on the way to work, and Rush Limbaugh on the way home.

There's no way to avoid some sorta bias, so you may as well just take in the two extremes and pick some middle ground closer to reality.

...and if that fails, at least you get some lulz on the way.
>>
>>2016411
>puts the Israelis and Palestinians on equal footing
That's pretty much the opposite of leftist.
>>
>>2015088
What would that look like exactly? Can you be more specific?
>>
>>2015088
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBEKXGSEj3wxz2jn9UpXbgc4MXi5DCOYz
3 minute history

>>2015134
Extra Credits is alright. It reminds me of elementary/middle school
>>2015151
Sometimes i agree with them, but videos like this are disgusting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiJIYdgkF9M
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.