[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is white privilege really? Another word for Aryan supremacy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: white people.jpg (110KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
white people.jpg
110KB, 720x576px
What is white privilege really? Another word for Aryan supremacy?
Are we guilty because we are always doing it better? We won the fight they were also fighting?
>>
>>2012904
"White privilege" doesn't exist. The concept of being privileged for having loving parents, a home, hot meals everyday, etc. can exist in a dictionary sense, but white privilege is just a scapegoat word used by political entrepreneurs to create violence between social groups and further divide society by making it seem like everyone's out to get one another (see Black Lives Matter, "the Alt-Right," ISIS, La Raza, the modern KKK, etc.) but in actuality they're just puppets used by political actors to obtain more power for personal use at the cost of a stable nation.
Same shit happened in the 60s and it led to baby boomer degeneracy, free trade, job outsourcing and the rise of the new petrostate. While everyone was distracted by the civil rights, suffrage and workers rights movements, nobody noticed that globalist oligarchs were slowing gripping control of the entire species of humanity not just blocs of countries.
>>
>We

""""We"""" didn't do shit. You don't get to take credit for anything I've done, let alone the fucking moon landing. On the plus side, you also don't have to take the blame.

But to answer your qyestion, "white privilege" is the sum of the various unearned benefits you get in society just because people see you as white.
>>
>>2012904
No fag.
The problem here is correlation vs causation. Its clear to anyone that has studied it that privalge is transferred generationally, independent of race. Yet some dumbfuck had the bright idea to label it white privilege even though there is nothing about being white that gives you privilege intrinsically, this marginalizes the racists (You), the people that really need to change in the first place.
The great great greats of Scotts/Irish tenant farmers are still poor fucking dumbasses being tricked into voting against their own interests, just like modern negros are still being born poor, in a shit ass culture.
See, it's generational. Nothing to do with race.
>>
>>2012959
the plus side doesnt exist. the very same people who claim that white people cant take credit for anything are also the very same people who blame whites for everything. you know that's true.
>>
>>2012963
I will say however that male privilege does indeed exist in andropocentric western society.
The thing is I can't say shit like that without offending the dumbfuck misogynist, who are the problem in the first place.
That's the thing about identity politics, it's gives you shit like MRAs.
>>
>>2012973
>the very same people who claim that white people cant take credit for anything are also the very same people who blame whites for everything.

You're responding to someone who said you can't take credit or blame...
>>
>>2012977
Fuck off, dyke. You're no different than MRA dumbasses.
>>
>>2012977
But women have more rights than males in the west(atleast in America). How else would you explain reiciving less jail time for the same crime and preference in the hiring process?
>>
>>2012959

Well if I can't take credit, I shouldn't take blame.
>>
>>2013059
It's has nothing to do with rights, it has to do with the bias women are subjected to under the andro(man)centric worldview.
The only way to correct this, is to consciously recognize this bias and "check your privilege". If you where paying attention you might recognize I have some serious discrepancies with the exigence behind and implementation of modern feminism, arguing from emotion and assuming correlation= causation(women, amirite?) not to mention identity politics that marginalize the problem.
>>
It's always envious non-whites and lefties who say that. You don't own shit. You don't have to answer, debate, listen, question, or interact in any capacity with them. I you don't let their emotional blackmail get to you, then it's non issue.

DON'T listen/read/be friends with/be enemies with/have any relations with lefties and non-whites.
>>
>>2013213
But the whole "check your privilege" thing is a jab at the fact that people think men have more rights than women, which is completly false. America is definity more catering to women than men these days, the law is proof of that. How can I have "privilege" when the law and jobs favor women?
>>
>>2013670
I'm not talking about welfare dumbo. I'm talking about this;
Androcentrism (ancient Greek, ἀνήρ, "man, male") is the practice, conscious or otherwise, of placing male human beings or a masculine point of view at the centre of one's world view, culture, and history.
It's an evolutionary anachronism
>>
>>2013735
That means fuck all when women have an easier time getting employed and have laws that favor them. The fact that laws and hiring practices favor them disapproves your claim that males are the center of western civilization. Obviously males have more prevelant in culture and history because they create it and participated in it more than women in the past. I'm aware that This was largely due to sexism and keeping women away from opportunities. But that doesn't change the fact that times are different now, the reality is that in modern America women (specially white women) are the dominate members of society and are favored above all else. Just because in the past women were excluded doesn't mean that it is still the case today.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.