/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are President Truman with two brand new nukes at your disposal-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

You are President Truman with two brand new nukes at your disposal-

Where do you drop them in Japan? Not allowed to pick Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Why?
>>
File: Japan.png (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Japan.png
3KB, 275x183px
>>2012162
drop one on Okinawa and the second one on the Ryu Kyu Islands
>why for the keks
>>
ontario and toronto
>>
>>2012203
nice choice anon! japan's really gonna think twice next time
>>
Nuke Germany instead so they can die with dignity
>>
The internment camps of Japs in the US.

Why rid yourself of the swine abroad when you can cleanse your country first?
>>
>>2012200

Now is a good time to remind you guys that the daiyou islands are china
>>
Drop two low altitude at the very top of mount fuji, spreading as much fallout as possible.
>>
Drop on Africa and Middle East
>>
>>2012162
Both at Tokyo
>>
>>2013951
>dropping on Tokyo
>wasting all that fire bombing effort
>>
Pearl harbor
>>
drop it into the ocean near tokyo where those little nips can see it
>>
Kuril islands.
>>
Washington DC and Manhattan (Wall Street)
>>
>>2012162
Tokyo and Kyoto
>>
>>2012162
Moscow and Leningrad.

Surprise, motherfuckers! I was a Nazi all along!
>>
>>2012162
Sydney and Beijing.
>>
>>2012162
I'd like to drop two of them right on top of the whitehouse with me in it.
>>
Best solution: Drop one on some bumfuck uninhabited part of Japan, and they surrender.
Worst: Drop one on some bumfuck uninhabited part of Japan, they don't surrender, then you drop the other on Tokyo.
>>
File: 1471830384730.jpg (85KB, 736x498px) Image search: [Google]
1471830384730.jpg
85KB, 736x498px
>19 replies
>nobody said Moscow
>>
>>2012203
this

all easterners must die
>>
>>2016167
ruissa razed its own cities constantly throughout history they wouldn't give a fuck if they got nuked
>>
>>2016167
>>2015967
Spastic
>>
File: 6enERtD.gif (44KB, 834x556px) Image search: [Google]
6enERtD.gif
44KB, 834x556px
>>2016167
Real talk, drop one on Kyoto and one on Moscow, or wherever the fuck Stalin was hidden. Kill two emperors in a single day, take out rivals both present and future.
>>
>>2012484
yes but the japs own them
>>
Tokyo and the second on yokohama.

Most possible civilian casualties to break the japanese spirit.
>>
Both on Berlin
>>
Moscow and Beijing
>>
>>2016167
THREE POSTS ABOVE YOURS, BUDDY.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE YOU MISSED IT.
>>
Tokyo and Kyoto, incase there as a misprint.
>>
>>2014056

>Oh hi imperial palace didn't see you there
>>
Yan'an and then wherever the rest of the surviving CCP rats remain, ensure glorious ROC best friends with USA forever.
>>
>>2012162
Probably Yokohama or Osaka while I wouldn't firebomb them.

Yokohama is just Tokyo south and would be visible from the military and Emperor's chambers.
The fall out would spread due to winds and potentially scaring the shit out of the generals that wanted to continue the war.

Osaka would the follow up, it would be close enough to the sacred and historical pieces in Kyoto to make an impression.
We can destroy all that makes your history indirectly or directly, quit or expect more.

Also, I don't know if there is declassified information but was there a 3rd bomb possible from the Manhattan Project?
>>
>>2012162
Moscow and Berlin (I know its to late to nuke Germany but do it anyway).
>>
>>2012162
Dresden and Dresden
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.