[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was "freemason" Francisco Franco's code word for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Hitler-Franco-Handshake-1940.jpg (74KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-Franco-Handshake-1940.jpg
74KB, 1000x1000px
Was "freemason" Francisco Franco's code word for "Jews" or some shit?

>Believed masons were covertly destroying western society from the inside out
>Believed the masons wanted to create chaos, civil unrest and war to improve business
>Accused the masons on infiltrating various companies, the government, and the media
>Believed the masons would use their status and ranks to discretely promote an anti-western masonic agenda on people
>Blamed communism on the masons
>Thought the masons were dangerous because it's impossible to tell a mason from a regular Spaniard based on appearance alone.
>>
>>2009203
Masons had a huge influence in Spanish politics since the Borbons came.A big chunck of republican polititians were mason.For Franco masons were masons and he didn't really cared about da Jews.He even saved thousand of Jews in WW2 and some rabbies claim that he was some hero for them
>>
man southern europeans still really really dont like masons

i dont know why either and havent been given a straihgt answer

pretty sure theyre banned in italy to this day
>>
>>2012141
>pretty sure theyre banned in italy to this day
Nope. Pretty popular in Italy. Two main grand lodges (who don't get along), and a few fake ones.
>>
File: Philippine-Flag-Infographic.png (140KB, 842x817px) Image search: [Google]
Philippine-Flag-Infographic.png
140KB, 842x817px
>>2009203
Nope. They really blame masons for anti-monarchichal/catholic liberal shit in Spain.

Masons were also quite instrumental in leading revolutions in former Spanish colonies. My own country being one of them. Hence the white triangle.
>>
>>2012147
ah ok my mistake
>>
>>2012141
Most of the 1820's rebellioms and secesionist movements were led by masons at least in Spain
>>
>>2012204
No, they were led by Jews pretending to be Masons. Real Masons are nationalistic and monarchists.
>>
>>2009203
>Contubernio judeomasonico

I don't think he needed any codeword for jews
>>
It's not a code word, no. Masons just fulfill an analogous role in Franco's nutjob ideology as Jews do in Hitler//pol/'s
>>
>>2012228
>No, they were led by Jews pretending to be Masons
No jews in XVIII Spain pal. Masons wanted to federalize the empire and then jumped ships in the indepemdemce war. Their target was to destroy the Spanish empire
>>
>>2009203
>Was "freemason" Francisco Franco's code word for "Jews" or some shit?

No they're both code words for reptilians.
>>
>>2009203
No, freemasonry is actually evil
>>
The goal of an extremist ideology is to ensnare people with emotional appeals and logical fallacies. People naturally have a lot of hate and anger towards perceived threats, but obviously extremists are themselves an actual threat and they would have to compete with moderates against actual threats, so extremists create their own elusive enemy.

Most of Spain and Franco's supporters were Catholic and read the old testament every Sunday, Andalusia's culture is connected to the Romani, most would be put off by some sort of tirade against Jews and Gypsies, Freemasons on the other hand allowed him to still get in on the fascism meme and only dismay the tiny minority of committed freemasons and those who value liberty whose support he had already lost in innumerable other ways.
>>
>>2012505
>Andalusia's culture is connected to the Romani
Most Andalusians would kill all gypsies given the chance.You are basically saying
>Hating gypsies alienates Romanian.
Which everyone knows is bullshit.
You shouldn't talk about something that you have no clue about...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.