[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lenin dies >Hey what do we do now? >Let's kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Lenin dies
>Hey what do we do now?
>Let's kill EVERYONE but three people in Lenin's general staff, all the old Bolshevics, a few dozen Red Army Generals and half of the Red Army Officer corps senpai
What was his fucking problem?
>>
Everyone in the bolshevik party was from the wealthier parts of society (even lower middle class), intelligentsia and the like. Stalin was actual, dirt fucking poor slavshit. And everybody disliked Stalin for it.
>>
Killing everyone has always been the commie way to prevent everyone from knowing how shit things used to be before the triggering event in question.
>>
>>2000165
Now that I think about it, the original actually looks more shopped than the shop.

The guy on the right looks much sharper than the surrounding, as if he was cut in.
>>
>>2000165
Paranoia

Stalin was a master factionalist who had always promoted people with his interests and eliminated people without. What's strange is that before that he had always shown restraint in doing so, eliminating opponents' voting power in all committees, but allowing them to continue attending and drawing a salary for example, and he regularly held meetings that excluded people he wanted to feel 'left out' of decision making. I suppose he felt with increased pressure
on him from all sides, that he could no longer tolerate people who would work against him. He was very threatened by people who opposed his ideology and methods, moreso than you would expect
>>
>>2000165
The man could only terrorize so many dudes at once, he had to downsize his inner circle.
>>
>>2000192
The thing was that those guys were Lenin's inner circle and Stalin didn't have one. He purged the old guard and replaced them with his own followers.
>>
>>2000165
>Paranoia

That's the easy explanation. However, life is far more complex.

Stalin's purges (and I mean the Party purges, not the "regular" terror) were in fact a generational coup. Stalin liquidated the Old Guard with the applaud of younger members who took over their offices and privileges.
>>
Well, this didn't all happen at once. At first it was just Trotsky and his people: understandable, even the largest country in the world wasn't big enough to exist. But the Great Purge was pretty much "I'm gonna dispose of anybody remotely threatening".
>>
>wasn't big enough to exist
wasn't big enough for the two of them to co-exist
t. fix
>>
>>2000176
>stalin
>slav
>using the term slavshit
/his/ was a mistake
>>
>>2000165
He exterminated everyone that could possibly have known he was a tzarist agent undercover in the Bolshevic movement.
>>
>>2000165
It only exasperated once Kirov died and the paranoia set in. He also had an inherited thickening of the veins in the head that increases paranoia.
>>
>>2000185
He was also inspired by Hitler's Night of the Long Knives. He once said "Look in Germany. See what that Hitler's doing? That takes courage. Not everyone can do that."
>>
>>2000176
Stalin wasn't a Slav you fucking retard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.