[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you a snake-handler, /his/? I thought you sa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Snake handling_pentecostal.jpg (26KB, 625x450px) Image search: [Google]
Snake handling_pentecostal.jpg
26KB, 625x450px
Why aren't you a snake-handler, /his/? I thought you said you were a Christian, it's like you don't care what Scripture says. You're not a fedora who denies the power of the Holy Spirit, are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwBVcsWYJd8
>>
Do not put the LORD to the test
>>
>>1997224
To be honest this is one of my biggest pet peeves with Christians; their incessant need to CAPITALISE shit like that.

"Oh praise the LORD for HE and only through HIM will you be saved from sin!"

Like I get that you revere the lord, and that YWHW is capitalized, but come the fuck on.
>>
>>1997092
>penecostals
They and all other American sects give the rest of Christianity a bad name
>>
>>1997293
blasphemy
>>
>>1997427
heretic
>>
>>1997427
It's true, when people think of American Christianity, they think of trashy fucks like you who interpret the bible 100% literally.
>>
>>1997284
You'd know why is it capitalized if you knew the translation history
>>
>>1997449
>the bible is wrong

go back to '''''''''''venerating''''''''''' mary catholic pagan
>>
>>1997475
>implying I'm catholic
>>
>>1997487
tips fedora
>>
>>1997092
But I am a snake handler

Shit you'd find a dozen on /an/ right now

We love our little noodles
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.