[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy was a CUNT. Seriousy how stupid, obnoxious and autistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: HITCHENS-obit-popup.jpg (59KB, 469x500px) Image search: [Google]
HITCHENS-obit-popup.jpg
59KB, 469x500px
This guy was a CUNT.
Seriousy how stupid, obnoxious and autistic could an individual be to think that all world problems were caused by religion?
I mean, I'm atheist and I love Dawkins, but this fuck right here supported the fucking Iraqi war cause bad muslims. Are you fucking kiddin me? And he fell for the 9/11 done for religious reasons meme.
>>
pls
>>
>>1996870
> 9/11 done for religious reasons meme
Yes, in truth Bush did for other reasons.
>>
File: are_you_frustrated[1].jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
are_you_frustrated[1].jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>1996870
>I'm an atheist and I love Dawkins
I'm a Christian and you're full of shit. How can you at the same time love Dawkins and hate Hitchens, when at the very least Hitchens was charismatic and tried to push a narrative that didn't collapse in on itself. On top of that, Hitchens was a journalist and that's what he limited himself to: journalism. That's why most of his work was "religious people are bad, just look at what these religious people are doing". Unlike Dawkins, who fashions himself a philosopher even though he publically admitted (along with his bum chum Kraus) not knowing what the term "epistemology" means.

Your mea culpa is that you love a philosopher who makes legit atheist philosophers ashamed of being atheists.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2009/nov/02/atheism-dawkins-ruse

Get out of here.
>>
>>1996870
time to get saved anon.
>>
File: hmmmm.png (105KB, 300x335px)
hmmmm.png
105KB, 300x335px
>>1996870
>im a Atheist who love Dawkins
>>
>>1997250
>anime
>>
>>1996870
HOW
>>
>>1997243
new atheism is a religion
>>
>>1997256
DARE
>>
>>1997255
>chinese cartoons
>>
>>1997243
Kek Dawkins is such a fuckin fraud.
The only thing he ever contributed academically was memetics
>>
>>1997279
CELESTIAL
>>
File: 0w0.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0w0.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>1997255
>>
>>1997304
IRAQ
>>
>>1997320
WOMEN CAN'T BE FUNNY
>>
>>1997327
ALCOHOL
>>
>>1997327

They can, they just aren't.
>>
>>1998612
The male sense of humor is just much more evolved.
>>
>>1998625

No, it's just that they don't train that ability mostly because they don't have to.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.