[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he really that bad? Look at him, he's so cute, is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 7 Polpot.png (227KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
7 Polpot.png
227KB, 500x396px
Was he really that bad? Look at him, he's so cute, is this really the face of a violent man?
>>
>>1996565
He was good if you are an uneducated peasant. Basically Donald Trump of his times.
>>
>>1996573
Does uneducated peasant in this sentence really mean multi millionaire who will get his taxes cut?
>>
>teacher
>kills anyone with an education

>wants to bring cambodia back to its medieval glory
>wages active war against its culture

Hmm, really makes you think...
>>
ha ha you wear glasses ha ha
are you an intellectual or something
***unwraps nylon bag and wire***
>>
>>1996565

Why are commies pretty much always worse than fascists?
>>
>>1996603
>collectivists
>not two sides of the same coin
>>
>>1996603
I'm not a cummie, but I did hear his last interview and talked to some Cambodians.
>>
>>1996607

But they're not two sides of the same coins. I mean, take europe after ww1. More than half of it had some sort of fascist regime going on for at least several years and basically nothing too dramatic happened aside basically one case, hitler.
Or take Pinochet in Chile: he killed what, 3000 people in 20 years?
>>
>Hands not scarred and calloused enough
>Children single you out for execution
>>
>>1996634
>aside basically one case, hitler

That's a pretty big case though.

Besides that, Mussolini also fought a bunch of wars of aggression, he just sucked at it because he was in charge of Italy.
>>
File: wow.png (13KB, 619x359px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
13KB, 619x359px
>>1996603
Because they come to power in a worse situation so more blood is spilled.
>>
>>1996657

>That's a pretty big case though.

Yeah but it's one data point, it's so strong it obfuscate the overall trend but still, it's one. If you made an estimate of the correlation between utter disaster and dictatorship it would be like .3 for fascists and .8 for commies.

>Besides that, Mussolini also fought a bunch of wars of aggression

Yeah, but for 15 years he was more or less fine with regards to the population of his country.
Nothing even remotely comparable to the bloodlust of so many commies.
>>
>>1996671

Might be, although not necessarily.
Also, there's the confounding factors of them often being responsible for the worse situation in the first place by agitating and so on.
>>
I don't know why the right hates him so much

isn't "purging the elitists" what they all want?
>>
>>1996698

>isn't "purging the elitists" what they all want?

No?
>>
>>1996603
i don't fully agree with your premise but i suppose since communism relies on destroying the previous social order to take control of a country, it can easily happen that the most ruthless sociopath manages to come out on top of the ensuing chaos.
fascists on the other hand can keep the elites in power and thus have a more stable system where insane mass murderers aren't as likely to take the lead. on the other hand the leader of the fascists is most likely already an insane mass murderer in the first place so it kind of cancels out
>>
>>1996727

Now this is a reasonable explanation.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.