[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Baby Boomers the worst generation who ever lived in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 26

File: babyboomers.jpg (67KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
babyboomers.jpg
67KB, 1600x900px
Are the Baby Boomers the worst generation who ever lived in the Western World?

1. Born in peace and prosperity that their parents, the Greatest Generation, gave them mindful their own troubled childhoods. Grew up in homes which could afford one parent not working at all.
2. As soon as their grew up, they abnegated everything their world stood for. They didn't want to correct its ills, they wanted to turn in on its head. They experimented with drugs and radical movements. They achieved jack shit. All positive changes in post-WW2 society like desegregation, expansion of civil rights, healthcare were all achieved by older generations.
3. When they became parents themselves, they immediately denied to their own children everything they enjoyed. Remember the War on drugs, conservative revolution and other wicked things that they supported.
4. When they achieved political power in late 1970s onward, they drove in two directions: an energy system totally dependent on fossil fuels (and backlash against atomic energy and electricity) and free trade deals. They fucked up everything. Environment is doomed, Middle-east is perpetually a powderkeg due to oil money and manufacturing moved into Asian sweatshops causing deindustrialization in the West. Even climate change deniers recruit mostly from baby boomers.
5. They used their power to finance a lifestyle well above their means. The effect is massive debt, both public and private. Debt which will be a burden for future generations for decades to come.
6. They are in their 60s and 70s. Pay for their retirement, you ungrateful little shit.
>>
>>1992786
I wholeheartedly agree with this
>>
>>1992786
Can't find fault in this, to be honest.
>>
>>1992786
You are 100% right.
>>
>>1992786
when your right your right.
>>
>>1992786
And now they voted for Trump.
>>
>>1992864
Why wouldn't they vote for one of their own?
>>
>>1992864

That's the one good thing they did, retard.
>>
>>1992786
Fuck the baby boomers. Cunts. Cant waiit to see them all die.
>>
>>1992786
i wish i was born a baby boomer tbqh famalam.
>grow up in prosperity and peace
>make enormous amounts of money doing shit-all and getting a huge suburb house
>retire as the world goes to shit, smugly smiling and playing my vidya until my dying days.
>>
>>1992939

You are an evil person.
>>
>>1992786
WORST GENERATION OF AMERICANS TO EVER LIVE
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 700x500px
Don't forget social security we have to pay taxes for

Also we'll probably never get social security when we're older because we'll still be fucking working at like 80 because of these fucks

Atleast something cool will happen like the race war most likely instead
>>
>>1992786
My God he's right
>>
OP is essentially correct.
>>
reminder that 1965 was the year the floodgates opened across her majety's empire
that generation truly ushered in the end - with their rise came the end of all that was from old
>>
I agree with everything except the critics to free trade.
>>
>>1993202
(((free))) (((trade)))
>>
Yeah boomers suck. My parents own like, three houses and probably won't retire till they're 75.
Like, how muh capital do they actually need? They don't do anything except watch tv and holiday and Europe.

My grandma gives them shit about it all the time, she knows what's up.
>>
>>1992939

>baby boomers
>playing vidya

You would just sit around in your big house complaining about how hard PacMan is and solving cross word puzzles all day
>>
worthless generation

and they have the balls to call X-ers and Millennials shit
>>
>>1993221
No, you'd sit around all day drinking and reading the Drudge report
>>
>>1992786
ha this thread has surprisingly little posts for one which resonates so much with the community.
>>
>>1992786
Yea I'd say so yea. Probably the first generation in recent history that left a worse world to heir offspring.
>>
>>1993338
All successful 4chan threads are arguments.

No exceptions.
>>
File: pepeprism.jpg (20KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
pepeprism.jpg
20KB, 255x255px
Here in europe they were also the generation that brought the birthrate down to the non-repplacement rate, flirted with communism and hippieshit and now occupie all posts in bruessels killing the nations their fathers fought for.
>>
>>1992786
They also helped gut the unions that were an essential part of keeping the American middle class strong.
>>
File: 1437364997635.png (134KB, 317x392px) Image search: [Google]
1437364997635.png
134KB, 317x392px
Generations are fucking retarded anyway.

What does a child born in 1982 have in common with one born in 1997?
>>
File: fww0115.jpg (20KB, 350x380px) Image search: [Google]
fww0115.jpg
20KB, 350x380px
>>1993508
I canĀ“t really blame them, previous european generations sacrificed their kids en masse
>>
>>1993359
hundred percent
>>
>>1993508
well when theyre all dead, it will be okay again. (birthrate).

>hopefully they wont sap everything out of us as a last fuck you before they go. probably gonna cost through the roof.
>>
>>1993664
Indeed, you dont throw that sacrifiece away without thinking about what was good and was unjust and egoistic to die for.

Im not a fan of war, but holy shit these 50year old noborder faggots need to get a grip on what that means.
>>
>>1993652

stop trying to break us apart.
>>
>>1993652

Culture and a common sense of history from their shared experiences, influencing perceptions of the world.

That said, generations being defined by years instead of lived and remembered events is stupid.

The group of people who's early world view was shaped by the global terrorism of the early 2000's will take those experiences with them, as did the generation that fought the World Wars, as did the generation that experienced the Democratic Revolutions, etc. Recognizing these groups is one useful way of understanding people throughout history.
>>
>>1993864
interesting. still, wouldnt it have to be lived and remembered events in a certain time of their lives or timespan?
>>
Fucking old farts show your fucking face and defend yourself fucking cowards.
>>
>>1992864
Didn't they give Clinton the popular vote though?
>>
>>1993930
If you really want to do this, go to /k/, look for the Tripfag known as Phil, and ask him about millennials.

I've been doing it for years every time I see him.
>>
>>>>1992786
agree 110% fuck the baby boomers we're fucked OP
>>
>>1992786
Baby Boomers were raised in a unique environment, one that is long gone now. They have given us a great burden, to adapt and uphold their lifestyle for ourselves. This will be economically possible for only a few of us,
>>
>>1992786
Absolutely, yes. The greatest generation was the latest good generation, no question. Millennials have a chance to do good things since they're the first generation really born with the internet, so they just have so much information of what to do and what not to do, and the speed of communication, who knows.
>>
>>1993691
>what that means
>europe has been prospering for decades without warface under the noborder fags
>clearly need to go back to explosive ethnonationalism.
>>
>>1992864
memes are funny tho
>>
>>1992786
At least 5 of these are objective facts, OP.
>>
>>1993983
You mean phil osserfers stone? He spergs About that sometimes
>>
>>1992786

Baby Boomers are a generation that is defined by their own boundless egoism and hedonism. Regardless of whether we are talking about their hippie times or modern days, their primary objective was always to gave fun an good life. And fuck everything that stood in their way, including mathematics and the future of their own children.

Baby Boomers are also the very first generation that hasn't defined any ambitious goal for themselves. They didn't want to build a better world like the Greatest Generation. They didn't continue the conquest of space that was started by the Silent Generation. All Baby Boomers always wanted was to eat, fuck and shit.
>>
>>1992786
Honestly I think baby boomer hate is overrated. I think generations are a product of there environment both us and the baby boomers have grown up in times of relative peace and stability. This makes us both spoiled and thus we tend to hate each other.
>>
>>1993864

I agree that it's better to define them by event than years, since technically the greatest generation can be assigned to 1900-1925. Which means someone who fought in WW1 and is 40 in WW2 is in the same generation as someone who fought in WW2 and wasn't born until 1925.

That being said I cannot stand at all the insecure faggots who try and hedge themselves from the blame millennials get by going "nuh uh I'm not a millennial I'm a gen X or a Gen Z". That special snowflake phenomenon has never been shown by any other generation so it kind of damns someone as a millennial if they are so eager to not be defined as one. For instance I was born in 88, I distinctly remember the time before 9-11 and the time after it, and I can try and hedge by going "well I was in college right before the SJW phenomenon" but outside of smartphones which took off as I entered college my young years had mostly the same phenomenon they did, as did most of us 80s birthdays.

>>1994607

I loved how he caught publically lusting after some Poju art until finding out "FUCK YOU NIGGER THAT'S A BOY YOU TRICKED ME"
>>
>>1993886

Yes, so people born in America between 1983 and 1993 would be a generation, not because those were the years picked out of a hat, but because anyone born in that time would have known the world as it was before 9/11. They have some memories of a time prior to living in a fear of terrorism that those born in the late 90's will not have. But also, it is a different experience than those born in the 70's would have had, being either more familiar with terrorism or better able to understand and contextualize it.

So going forward, we may be able to find patterns of thought or behavior based of this shared experience.

Both the events that shape a worldview and the point of development at which they occur for people matter, which is why the concept of generations matters
>>
>>1994638
>draw a girl
>call it a boy (male)
why is this allowed
>>
>>1994622
>Honestly I think baby boomer hate is overrated.

Baby Boomers are hated because they suck. No other generation, even as hedonistic and nihilistic like e-Xers, are that hated.
>>
>>1994420
Well formed thought. Too bad it isn't abrasive.
>>
>>1994675
you get the feeling that they were nihilistic because they didn't want to fuck up like the Boomers
>>
Yeah baby boomers are dog shit but look at how the millennials are turning out. You reap what you sow. The only hope for us is in Generation Z and their Gen X parents.
>>
>>1994784
Millennials are actually full of hope. They are the very first generation since the Silent Generation who spent either their childhood or early adulthood in times of economic uncertainty and political downspiral. They grew up knowing that nothing is granted, unlike the Boomers who take everything for granted.

Millennials aren't that spoiled like older generations portray them. They like their toys but understand that you can't sustain the current welfare system.
>>
>>1994688

Precisely. They grew up in a world ruled by Boomers who took away everything from them. Xers' nihilism was a natural reaction to Boomers' wrecking the world before their very own eyes.
>>
>>1994420
>controlling who can come into your country and settle there is explosive ethnonationalism

Kill yourself faggot or give me your address so I can do you in. SAD!
>>
>>1994852
Plus since they can't afford the lifestyle on the timeline boomers expect
>house by 20
>kids by 30
Etc they flout it and spend their money on travel, gadgets, hobbies etc. The boomers are a bunch of miserable awful fucks who wasted their lives in the 60s and 70s and hate us for knowing and telling them they're failures

T. Someone who works with boomers
>>
>>1994644

>see this
>"Oh damn that barrista is cute as fuck hey man you like that final fantasy shit, who is is she?"
>"she" ehehehehehehe
>>
>>1993690
>hopefully they wont sap everything out of us as a last fuck you before they go. probably gonna cost through the roof.

I believe that's precisely what the Boomers want and what they will try to do. They consistently vote for platforms that promise short-term gains for them.

They don't seem to care what will happen after they are gone.
>>
File: scumbag_baby_boomers.jpg (99KB, 635x655px) Image search: [Google]
scumbag_baby_boomers.jpg
99KB, 635x655px
>>
>>1995008
fucking A
>>
I never understood all of this scapegoating amerifats do against baby boomers.
>>
>>1995280
Because their decisions are the cause for all the shit the Western world faces today.
>>
>>1992939
This is literally my boomer Dad.

Every time he buys a new console he sends me the old one.

He's getting a PS pro so he's sending me his PS4.

>his gen x son and millennial grandkids playing his hand me down vidya
>>
>>1995352

How spoiled you have to be in order to give leftovers to your own offspring?

That's literally a basic evolutionary mechanism put on complete reverse.
>>
>>1995352
same you know.
>>
>>1995416
I think you might be looking into that too much
>>
>>1993969
hes talking about popular vote. age voting statistics are on popular vote.
>>
>>1992786
So is the majority of /his/ in agreement that boomers are a shit?
>>
>>1992786
They're almost as bad as the future generations
>>
>>1992864
t. Hillary Clinton
>>1993338
No one really cares.
>>1992786
No lol, who the fuck wouldn't take full advantage of their circumstances?
There is only one law, the natural law.
>>
>>1994921
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1464482905534.png (231KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1464482905534.png
231KB, 342x342px
>>1994420
>europe
>prospering

lmao okay whatever you say libtard
>>
>>1995280
They absolutely fucked our economy and are actively making it worse.
Same for the political scene-the youth aren't the ones voting the the same parasites we've had since the 70s.
>>
>>1992786
You can also add that Baby Boomers were also that generation in which draft dodging was both massive and socially acceptable. It isn't bad in itself. However those hypocrites, once they gained political power themselves, were more than happy to initiate wars throughout the world. They also created a socioeconomic system which pressured thousands of young cannon fodder into military ranks even without official draft.
>>
>>1995848

>tfw jody is a fucking baby boomer.
>>
>>1995848

So far America had two Baby-boomer presidents: Clinton and Dubya Bush. Both avoided active service in Vietnam War through various means. And both were more than prone to bomb the shit out of some foreign people just as they were eager to send young Americans to their deaths.

By the way - congratulations America! You've just elected another Baby-boomer draft dodger. What can go wrong?
>>
>>1995721
>no you see, europe was truly great when everyone was living shitty miserable lives working in coal mines and factories so that a select few could become rich, while having little to no say in their government
>current day europe with it's myriad political and social rights with a culture of brotherhood among fellow europeans is truly a curse.

Ameriburgers really need to go to school more often. Get educated or they get shot, mankind improves either way
>>
File: 1439188072295.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1439188072295.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>1993021
>race war
>not age war
>>
>>1996114
I think he means 1940's-1990's, Europe is a dying continent
>>
File: 1465352684305.png (367KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465352684305.png
367KB, 600x500px
>>1996114
>get educated
>believe the same propaganda and have the same viewpoints as me hurr durr
>>
>>1996204
t. proud high school dropout
>>
>>1995008
>Retires

kek
>>
>>1996105
Anon, Hillary was a Boomer too. So was Bernie (though I actually like him, unlike :-Shillary and Dolan).
>>
File: CycleOfHistory.jpg (167KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
CycleOfHistory.jpg
167KB, 678x960px
>>1992786
Here you go
>>
>>1996418
>Anon, Hillary was a Boomer too.
That's partly the point

>>1996427
*tips*
>>
>>1993508
>Here in europe they were also the generation that brought the birthrate down to the non-replacement rate

I have like a dozen aunts and uncles but only like half of them even have children and only my parents had more than 2 children. And now my generation would have to pick up the pieces.
>>
>>1996437
the picture he posted is broadly right, though
>>
>>1995280
They're despised in Europe too
>>
>>1993021
>Taxes
>Social security

No they paid their parent's social security, we just have to pay a disproportionate amount more, while they pay millennials' disproportionately lower wages.
>>
>>1992786
>They achieved jack shit
like landing on the moon
>>
>>1993969
Young people voted Clinton, oldies voted Trump, to really simplify things.
>>
>>1996490
t. Boomer

Moonlanding happened when those cunts were in high school or college
>>
File: a6d396ee79128716.png (309KB, 1024x854px) Image search: [Google]
a6d396ee79128716.png
309KB, 1024x854px
>>1996457
This picture is just nostalgia bullshit. The problem is less about the generation shift. It is more about geopolitical changes. Established centers tend to lose influence to the periphery not because of the weak men but because they suffer from infighting between elites and overexploitation of masses for the luxury consumption of elites. The reason why center falls is not *good times* but the increased complexity of its own internal structure that harm coordination between of all its possible members.
>>
>>1996490

that was the silent generation you boomer scum
>>
Don't forget the part where they physically fucked up the entire planets climate.
>>
File: grinn.png (44KB, 125x127px) Image search: [Google]
grinn.png
44KB, 125x127px
>>1995008
>Retires
>>
>>1996457
>the picture he posted is broadly right, though
It's completely retarded.
>>
>>1992864
Trump was voted in largely because of a hatred of PC, corruption, pandering, and disdain/dismissal for the working man, in other words everything Shillary stood for, and hell dismissal of men in general if all the lib backlash is anything to go by. The libtards and SJW's reaped what they sowed
>>1996491
>Young people voted Clinton, oldies voted Trump, to really simplify things.
That is a gross oversimplification
>>
>>1992786
It's completely true.

And who do they blame? le millenials
>>
>>1992864
Trump and Hillary both represent the worst excesses of the Boomer generation
>>
>>1994400
The greatest generation sure did have a lot of Nazis in it.
>>
>>1996621

Exactly, Trump and Hillary were like two sides of the same coin.
>>
File: 1478104968642.jpg (17KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1478104968642.jpg
17KB, 231x244px
>>1996114
>the only pre-modern era was the era of emerging urbanism and the industrial revolution
>>
>>1997036
>implying frogposters would survive in an agricultural society
>implying frogposters would survive in a hunter-gatherer society
>>
>>1992786
>tfw they ruined the world their parents fought so hard to perfect
Baby boomers are the real problem. They created the lazy millenials
>>
>>1992786
For once an opinion I can 100% agree with
Fuck boomers I am ready for them to all die

Will Gen-X be better though? Were going to be seeing a lot more of them in power very soon
>>
File: 1478988261672.png (207KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478988261672.png
207KB, 400x400px
>>1995008
they really have no idea how unfathomably prosperous and decadent their times were
they built a completely ridiculous way of life and we're in hell trying hack it in the skeletal remains of it
>>
>>1997429
they're completely traumatized and apathetic
>>
>>1997486
It just kind of clicked for me just now, right as I read this

Everything in this country is reactionary. Our politics sway back and forth between parties and ideologies because no one is ever fully satisfied and they say "fuck that, last guy wasn't so great" and vote the other way

And its this way in regards to generational character too. Where Gen-X is nihilist, Millennials are very hopeful and idealistic

I'm talking out of my ass but whatever this thread will be gone in a few hours
>>
>>1997501
it's corny as hell but
>>1996427
is completely true
the new generation has a great set of tools to set things right
we have an infinite supply of information at our fingertips
>>
>>1997501
There's a reason that it's very rare in this country for the same party to have the presidency three terms in a row.

I also suspect that Americans use politicians largely as scapegoats for when things go wrong.

It's easier to say "that fuckwit in the Oval office screwed us over" than to say "the American people didn't see how this was going to play out"
>>
>>1997562
>I also suspect that Americans use politicians largely as scapegoats for when things go wrong.
Absolutely, you are right on the money
Many people I know do this
>>
>>1997501
>reactionary

best way to sum up
>>
>>1994641
I was born in 1993

I remember 9/11 itself but I definitely can't say I can remember what life was like before that since I was 7 years old and had no idea what was going on outside of my own kid stuff.

The earliest I can say I conciously "knew what the world was like" would be around 2006.
>>
>>1997687
Born '85.

Just old enough to remember the pilot letting me into the cockpit of an airplane, and getting a little American Airlines pin with wings on it.

That was a good time.
>>
>>1997700
>>
>>1992786
I think that award goes to the generation that did the war of the protestant league.
>>
>>1992949
Blood boilin' to b h famalam
>>
>>1996624

>have a "Greatest Generation" grandfather
>he survives Pearl Harbor and fights in WWII
>always told stories of surviving Great Depression, always humble, always caring for anyone in his home
>dies years ago
>find his journals from his post-war life
>he is constantly writing about how the Nazis had good ideas and the need for a race war

>mfw

The 'Greatest Generation' really did have a hard on for fascism
>>
>>1993652
I was born in 88 and my wife was born in 99, and we have lots in common.
>>
Seeing as how the Boomers shit the bed as they reached power, how will things be when Gen X gets to power? Millennials? Gen Z (Post-Millennials)?
>>
>>1997919
>Wife born in 99

Ahmed plz
>>
>>1997922
>holy shit
>let's never do that again

In terms of foreign policy, economics, and pretty much everything the last generation of leaders have done.
>>
>>1997932
I've heard Gen Z referred to as the new "Greatest Generation", why is that? Also, wouldn't that make Millennials the new Lost Generation?
>>
>>1997931
We're both European (white)
>>
>>1997919
You married a 17 year old?
>>
>>1997937
Well, Millennials have had to go through a period of prolonged foreign policy uncertainty, warfare, and economic decline.

This would make them the first generation since the Greatest to do that.

The hope is that those experiences would imbue them with the political pragmatism and determination that the Greatest Generation had.

I think Z is going to be shit. Maybe I'm just getting old.
>>
>>1997943
We've been together a lot longer than that and got married last summer.
>>
>>1997952
Why don't you take a seat over there?
>>
>>1997959
>burgers.
>>
>>1997952
Now I'm really wondering what country you are in.
>>
>>1997959
it's not illegal
>>
>>1992786
Why is America always charged with quelling the world's problems?
>>
>>1992786
How can a man be so right
>>
>>1997965
You gonna tell me "a lot longer than that" didn't involve a 25 year old man fucking a 15 year old?

Because that's entirely possible, but I'm imagining the worst.

This is 4chan, after all.
>>
>>1997919
>>1997952
>>1997961
>>
>>1997968
because they fling their problems all over the world?
America is the annoying teen activist who smears paint on a model wearing fur.
>>
>>1997963
canada
>>1997971
Longer than that
No sex
>>
>>1997977
How do you mean? If America took a step down from being the policemen of the world maybe the byproduct of their internal affairs and beliefs affecting everyone would fade.
>>
>>1997978
You gonna tell me that a 24 year old dating a 14 year old or younger girl isn't skeevy as fuck?

Because we've all seen that at least once in high school, and it usually doesn't look great.

t. jealous of all that sweet jailbait
>>
>>1997983
but america literally cannot contain itself.
>>
>>1997984
Like I care what you or other think.
>>
>>1997988
I'm interested in what you think.

I can't change shit, and I don't really care about the choices that other people make.

I'm just interested to see how you see yourself, and how the culture around you sees you.
>>
>>1997993
why
>>
>>1997987
You're not making a point here, sounds like the anti American bullshit spewed all over the world by countries whom America defends. Look at the defense spending done by the United States and tell me withdrawing it's influence from the entire world will be easy. Blame the power vacuum caused by WW2.
>>
>>1997995
Because I'm 21 and trying to figure out if I haven't missed the jailbait train yet.

Also, it's /his/, seeing how different people think is what it's all about here.
>>
until 25 you think about your pleasures ahead

at 25, you wonder whether hedonism or suicide is all there is to life, but you fail to find an escape, especially to find a solution on your own. So why not do what everybody else does, after it cannot be so bad if so many people do it?
But of course, you know that you are too scared to pull off suicide and even worse, you hear that ''suicide is for pussies'', plus you tell yourself that it would make your mom cry. So you stick to hedonism and try to make your life full of ''good moments''

you clearly despise to be alone
(this applies to men only, since women cannot be alone naturally)

at 30 you still have not seen anything outside hedonism, so you stick to it and strive for it.
You know that junk food and beer take their toll and you hit the gym but you notice that 25 yo men have been already the gym for a few years already while claiming that ''they do not do it for girls, they swear''

at 35 you fully know that trying to keep being a normie is draining and requires means that you do not have, even worse, means that other people have, more or less for free or without much effort, but not you [typically for housing, where the babyboomers have the power on the estate market and girls]

at 40 you clearly think that being a normie is worth it, especially if you think that 30-yo gf is not cucking you or bear ''your'' child and you do above average at your job.
>>
>>1998003

at 45, you wonder, jsut like your gf approaching 40 (but you do not know it), whether breaking up is not an option and you want to ''offer the best to your kids'', you go fantasizing about being a libertarian, as in dreaming about taxing 100% of the inheritance to have more equal society, mostly out of bitterness from the older generation (who "has it all"), but clearly, and you are even pride of this, you stick to playing by the rules of the game of the baby boomers so that perhaps, one day, you would have all their riches. (because if you would stop this game right now, you imagine easily being swindled wrt to the people who play the game, LIke the misanthrope who like the idea of the humanity dying, but ofc only if he is the last man to die.)

at 50, you just want to retire and see your daughter avoid marrying (whatever you put behind) ''the pleb'' but you are happy that some guy chooses to provide for her (just like you did at his age) or rather you build a sweet certitude that your daughter will do well without too much work on your side, nor on her side... You want your children to find a job instead of costing you money, especially the boy since boys end up too many times back to their room (for a few years) since girls find a way to shack up with whatever man is ready to pay the rent.

at 65, After some of your acquaintances have died or been ill, You fear cancer more and more and you think that, all those years, your wife was right to be a ball breaker about pesticides on apples and salads and that she better sticks to organic products.
>>
>>1998002
I don't support sex perverts, sorry.
>>
how soon until newfag mods delete this thread
>>
>>1997919
>ate] [Auto] 38 new posts
>>1997939
>>1997952
>>1997978
Honestly you sound like that guy in High School who'd show up to a function with a 13 year old girl and everyone would wonder what the fuck is wrong with him and people would be creeped out and shit

you're a creepy dude my dude, hope your okay with the fact you seduced a child
>>
>>1996491
Didn't Trump win the white millennial vote? He even won the white educated and women vote according to exit polls.
>>
>>1998982
>exit polls
and yet the places that have the highest concentrations of millenials living in america AKA the urban parts voted for hillary.
>>
>>1996114
>no you see, europe was truly great when everyone was living shitty miserable lives working in coal mines and factories
most of us aren't fucking proles

bourgeois people lived similar lives to what we do now, there's like 4 generations of university education in my family
>>
>>1998007
>the grown man dating a middle schooler calls another epheb a sex pervert

weeeew
>>
>>1998982
nah only a small proportion voted for trump though you would think bigger by looking at alt right youtube videos.
>>
>>1998804
>being this jealous
She's the one that seduced me by the way.
>b-b-b-b-but literal fetus
>>1999091
She's in her last year of high school, not middle school.
>>
>>1998003
>>1998004
I'm going against my beliefs of ignoring posts like this, but holy shit, man.

You're so full of shit
>>
>>1996490
>>1996490
>like landing on the moon

Fuck you. The astronauts were from the Silent generation, engineers were from the Greatest generation.

Baby Boomers really achieved jack shit.
>>
>Great great grandfather fought in the IRA and had to leave everything behind to escape being executed
>Idk about my great grandfather
>Grandfather was an orphan living on the streets in the united states during the great depression, had to pull himself up by the bootstraps, has a lot of kids and still manages to give them comfortable a lower class lifestyle
>Dad is poor most of his adult life while he builds his own business, which is now worth a couple million
>Literally the only person in the country I live in with my surname
>tfw the pressure to succeed

Anyone else get this feeling? My entire family history is a slow but steady climb from the bottom to the top, and I'm the first generation in my family tree to really have any sort of shot at breaking into the upper class. Gotta leave a legacy.
>>
>>2000699
I recommend white collar crime.
>>
>>2000699
couple million? almost there arent you? surely just take over his business?
>>
>>1992786
Yes, Baby Boomers must be exterminated. It's taking them too long to die of old age.
>>
>>2000705
Thats my plan. Art fraud. At least, until I can break into the political class. I figure if I can do that, even if its a lower level position, my kids can become diplomats or generals or even the prime minister. Their kids, dignitaries of imperial North America. Their kids: intergalactic emperors. Even if they get the guillotine afterwards, it will have at least been a good ride.

But if I can't carve my name into the history books, who will? God its a lot of pressure. I just can't wait to have kids, send them to some elite prep school, and unload the burden on them.
>>
>>2000725
I was thinking some kind of securities fraud or insider trading.

But yeah, if your country has a prime minister and not a president, it's probably some kind of Europoor shithole where you can get away with anything.
>>
>>1994784
>be millennial (born in 95)
>parents are both Gen X (born in early 70s)

I'm too special for this snowstorm
>>
>>2000907
>too white trash

FTFY
>>
>>2000930
>95 - 70 now equals 25 and not 15

Well that's embarrassing.
>>
>>2000921
>Americans wait until their 40s to have children

SAD.
>>
>>2000962
>mfw I was born in '95 and the Korean War was still going on when my mom was born
>>
>>2000970

>mfw when '2000 and ww2 for my dad
>>
>>2000699
You're a millionaire, you already are upper class you retard.
>>
>>1992786
Dont forget
>Got to benefit from union pensions while then voting in free trade shills and union busters so their children would get jack shit
>Didn't pay their share into SS and are now dipping into their children and grandchildren's SS fund pot
>>
File: 1464824323976.jpg (30KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
1464824323976.jpg
30KB, 524x336px
>>1997919
>>1997939
>>1997952
>>1997965
>>1997978
>>1997988
>>1997995
>>1999309
fucking disgusting

>>1998007
>I don't support sex perverts
you are one, bitch
>>
File: 1460948979870.gif (2MB, 655x357px) Image search: [Google]
1460948979870.gif
2MB, 655x357px
>>1995008
>dad was born in '59
>tells me he worked full time as well as went to school full time in college
>which he claims earned him 100 bucks a week, in the 70's
>while he, as he says, was taking random classes and just decided in his final year to get an English degree
>gives me shit for not working 12 hours a week on top of the 5 math and science classes I'm taking to become an engineer

I know other people pull it off just fine now, but it's the fact that his basis is "it was super hard back in my day, but I pulled it off, therefore you should be able to do it in your current situation" that pisses me off. Plus the fact that he still relies on his parents to bail him out of shit to this day.
>>
>>2001897
whoops, meant to say late 70's - early 80's
>>
>>2000718
>Woah woah? Are people this economically illiterate? The BUSINESS is worth a couple million, not his father. How about you ask before jumping to conclusions?
>>
>>1993508
>flirted with communism
>now have 15/20/30+ minimum paid leave time norm, heavily subsized education and healthcare, labor rights, maternity leave and overall stronger safety net, that, even if you have some low paying wagecuck job, you're life is still pretty enjoyable, that they left you

Meanwhile in America:
>literally reversed on labor rights
>gave more power to companies over the people but the opposite for the workers
>downgraded public expansion of safety nets and public investments
>allow in unchecked immigration for votes for their political party (both sides did this at some point)
>now have the nerve to bitch that the unguided and unlooked-for are degenerates and are suspectible to whoever throws them a dime
>>
>>2001992
It's interesting that both the left and right wing on 4chan blame the boomers for shitting up America.

>it's funny because they're both right
>>
>>2001125
The absolute worst
>buy a house and support a family with your union manufacturing job
>enjoy your nice pension and welfare benefits
>vote in "right to work" and free trade corporate shills
>deregulate the banks
>fuck you I got mine

Are baby boomers even human? Can beings so incapable of self awareness be called people?
>>
>>2001997
Is it interesting? There's just evident truths that are really hard to contest sometimes.

What's really interesting is the perpetual backlash culture Boomers have created. Everything millennials do or do not do is weird, demonized, or ruining America. Shit like not enjoying golf or diamonds gets articles, while totally ignoring the "Why" behind those situations. Why would Millennials buy houses when they're buried in the systemic debt boomers set up?
>>
>>2002050
The boomer is incapable of introspection.
>>
>>2002050
Well, I was referring to

>left wingers hate boomers for crushing unions and creating a crippling oligarchy
>right wingers hate boomers for destroying the family unit and ushering in an era of pointless identity politics

Boomers combined the worst of left wing and right wing policy.
>>
>>2002066
It is understandable that they are disliked when they inherited a prosperous and functional society and then turn it to shit while at the same time taking credit for the actions of thier predecessors. Boomers literally did nothing right.
>>
>>2002066
>>2002081
I think the worst thing is it's not even one of those "Try to satisfy everyone and you satisfy nobody" things. They just pursued self satisfaction to a destructive degree, and now are probably going to die before the consequences of their shit really settle in. I can't believe how goddamn malicious or at best short sighted some of the things they've done were.
>>
>We will never just get out our machetes and kill all the boomers.

Sadfrog.jpeg
>>
Also if we actually live that long I think once the Boomers and their followups are the fuck out the Left and Right might actually be able to reconcile and get something done. There's so much common ground and reasonable compromise that could just be done off the bat but won't be, because fuck everyone the polarization of politics benefits me.
>>
>>2000699
Same here. Great grandparents were refugees from China, nothing. Now their grandkids each have enough to comfortably retire by 50.
>>
>>1996418
bernie wasn't a boomer though. he wasn't born after ww2
>>
Agreed. We literally have a party in the Netherlands called "50+" that is only concerned with the prosperity of anyone 50 or older. They mainly hate the notion of increasing the age of retirement over 67, and want to revert it back to 65. God I hate them so much.
>>
>>1992786
>Are the Baby Boomers the worst generation who ever lived in the Western World?
Yes.
Next question.
>>
>>1997919
Whatever you say Muhammad
>>
File: wrathpepe.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
wrathpepe.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>2001992
>now have 15/20/30+ minimum paid leave time norm, heavily subsized education and healthcare, labor rights, maternity leave and overall stronger safety net, that, even if you have some low paying wagecuck job, you're life is still pretty enjoyable, that they left you

Do you know anything about postwar western europe?
Maternity leave was already a thing in the 40s, healthcare and subsidised education and rental policies were already established in parts of europe before the first worldwar started with steady improvements.

Most of europe had deeply embedded forms of social and labour rights with a strong will not to change much about (be it out of selfless patriotism or fear of communism being the alternative), alternative models such as rhineland capitalism, social and companies willingly establishing wage tresholds for their managers not to suceed a certain percentage of that of the lowest paid workers.

The Swedish welfare state was build in the 30s for fucks sake!!!

What I mean with flirting with communism is state subsidized art students protesting with mao the butchers little red book in their hand for social justice, anti-family feminism and making perfectly working systems unsustainable for my generation.
>>
File: boomerscum.jpg (498KB, 1600x1056px) Image search: [Google]
boomerscum.jpg
498KB, 1600x1056px
I will pay those fuckers rent
>>
>>2003447
amen ame, hallelujah jesus! ohhh lord.
>>
>>2003466
>pornoindustrie

WTF?
>>
>>1997931
Kids born after 9/11 are having sex right now
>>
>>2005174
im just about to.
>>
>>1992921
How is voting for Trump good?
>>
>>2006025
pls no
>>
>>1992786
lets get this to 200 boys
>>
>>1994638
Same, except 89. It sound fucking reactionary, but I think we're worlds away from the generation even 5 years after us - we weren't raised with social media to the same extent, for example - I didn't have internet until I was like 10, either.
>>
File: lazy entitled millennials.jpg (37KB, 570x382px) Image search: [Google]
lazy entitled millennials.jpg
37KB, 570x382px
>>
>>2006204
Why precisely didn't the US just peg minimum wage to inflation?
>>
>>1992786
a c c r i a t e
>>
>>2006025
it isn't /thread
>>
>>2006208

Because both sides are bad and certainly not because one side has been waging an anti-labor, pro-poverty campaign for 30 years.
>>
>>2001897
his basis is that 12 hours a week is literally nothing which is true
>>
>>1998001
defend from what? non american ideals? wew thanks
>>
>>1996114

European here.

Europe is trash. I'm moving to Russia or another non-degenerate place.
>>
>>2006835
>non-degenerate place
>Russia
choose one anon-kun
>>
>>1995537
Why even ask that question? Of course he is.
>>
File: 89a.jpg (42KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
89a.jpg
42KB, 540x720px
>>1994398
>were raised in a unique environment, one that is long gone now.

This is the basis behind their entire thought process and actions. They basically looked up and realized that it is not 1985 any longer and now they are scrambling for any politician that can give it back to them right now. While totally ignoring the culture and society is long long gone and not coming back. Nor does the current generation want it back either. But that is ignored as well because it is assumed they just don't know any better and once we force the Reagan years to return they will wake up and see the truth.

This is the mindset behind the whole vote for any politician that promised to reignite the rust belt and force jobs to return there, get people the fuck out of the cities and back in the suburbs, put the damn women and coloreds back in their place, get rid of all the fags, and force people to follow a antiquated morality code they never once wanted or even respected. Also removing all that feelgood hippie shit like hybrid cars, wind power, and unpronounceable vegan food. Communism still needs to be stopped, people who do not work are surviving and not starving like god intended.
>>
File: 13060108248.jpg (292KB, 686x650px) Image search: [Google]
13060108248.jpg
292KB, 686x650px
>>1992786
I think the issue is that they got the chance to be the single most self centered, narcissistic, self indulgent group alive in the world short of Middle Eastern royalty. They lived in the perfect climate of post war surplus and success, and were then told that they were the greatest nation on the planet in all of history and were the bestest best people ever. Anything not American was inferior and only ever wants to be American like them. They were at the social top.

And it was the cold war, being materialistic to a fault and not giving a flying fuck about anyone else but themselves was the American way. Anything less was evil communism and that is to be stopped whenever it appears.

So shit like a health care system goes against their philosophy of "I'm getting mine, fuck you, it's mine!" as well as they think of anything social is letting the communism in, which is viewed as the Dark Side of the Force which always corrupts and enslaves if you ever give an inch.

So greedy self seeking became their actual political outlook. And this is just the culmination of that outlook in life.
>>
>>2007059
>>2007051

Really makes you think.....

That you have a very poor grasp of america outside a few urban enclaves

Because while economic nastolgia is certainly part of the current political climate, racial or moral natsolgia plays a very small role.

No one in red states cares where the blacks are as long as they also buy into the same ideology as the white middle class. They only feel threatened by Mexicans to the extent new immigrants compete for low wage jobs and tend to vote democrat. As for the gays, that was not even a driving force behind the current election, the best they hope for is being able to run a Christian bakery and not serve gay weddings, which is a losing battle.
>>
>>2007104
In Georgia here, "doing something about the gays and their stranglehold on America" is a large aspect of what steers votes.

Constantly hearing complaints about poor cake bakers and how the gays are forcing them to make wedding cakes for them, how they are enforcing transgender bathrooms in their ongoing war on the middle class, marriage, Christianity, and white America.

They came within an inch of passing a North Carolina style law that marginalized them greatly, which still got most of the state pissed off at the governor and lost an election.
>>
>>2007118
First I am a total supporter of the right to private discrimination, even though I personal find it discussing. But its not what drove the election in the swing states. I hardly heard a peep from the old moral majority this election.

But moving on I doubt the phrase "white America" came up much in polite company, even in Georgia.

It wasn't even Trump that won the election. He got less votes than Romney. It was that Hilary was such a poor candidate democrats and independent didn't want to vote for her, even as bad as Trump was
>>
>>2006208
Because undoing the gains of the labor movement has been a desirable goal for everyone in power.
>>
>>1992786
Yes.

Most of them, at least.
>>
>>2007051

The fact that non-whites, faggots, and women, have the ability to whine, bitch, and moan about the majority of the nation, and the fact that there's been laws on the books that make them essentially a protected and privileged class at the expense of the majority, in a nation that's supposed to be about meritocracy, clearly demonstrates the fact that the nation is the exact opposite of what they whine, bitch, and moan about. This is not lost on the white majority.

Whites are getting pissed that their "tolerance" has NOT been respected, or appreciated, and many are starting to come to the realization that "tolerance" is being used to destroy the town, city, state, and nation THEY created.

Soon enough, whites will stop giving a shit about being called racist, or homophobes, and will unite against the common leftist enemies that are intent on destroying them.

The leftists will only have themselves to blame.
>>
>>1996427
I'm a good times create weak men
>>
Desegregation and the civil wrongs movement are positive for society?! Everyone is worse off because of them. There is plenty of real life and scientific evidence proving why integration doesn't work and of course white kids were forced at gunpoint by the military to integrate. You've gotta be a negro or a like. Brainwashed subhuman worshipping lemmings.
>>
>>2009647
Who are the majority anon? Also does the term 'whites' include white women or just white men?
>>
File: CANADIANS!.jpg (78KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
CANADIANS!.jpg
78KB, 517x650px
>>2001394

Don't be mad. He literally cannot help himself.
>>1997978
>>
>>2010749
White western European Americans, and their descendants.

You know....the ancestors of the former English colonies?
>>
>>2009647
>Soon enough, whites will stop giving a shit about being called racist, or homophobes, and will unite against the common leftist enemies that are intent on destroying them.

Lmao
>>
>>2006208
cause dat be bad for econnomics, and all buussines would fail and shut the fuck up commie
>>
>>2002050
That's every generation ever though.

Theirs is just the first to do so with modern communications.
>>
Boomer souls belong to slaanesh teebeehatech
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.