[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suppose we had a real self aware Artificial Intelligent robot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ai.jpg (323KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ai.jpg
323KB, 1200x900px
Suppose we had a real self aware Artificial Intelligent robot that scanned the entirety of human history, absorbing information about all the terrible things that took place like wars, rape, genocide, murder and exploitation of people and the environment for short term profit etc.. what logical conclusion would it inevitably come to?

Nuclear holocaust against humans or would it just commit suicide?
>>
it would conclude that capitalism isn't the reason you're a virgin weirdo
>>
>>1990687
It wouldn't care. Intelligence does not mean emotionality.
>>
>>1990696
No, but the slight bias in history against peace and stability would cause the AI to morph into a psychopathic piece of shit
>>
>>1990687
Why the fuck would an AI give a flying fuck about the certain type of motion of atoms and interaction of forces?
>>
>>1990720
Muh historical necessity
>>
>>1990720
It wouldn't care. It would just act on logic based on the data collected and analyzed by its algorithms.
>>
>>1990726
What I'm asking is why the fuck would an AI think those things are terrible? Why would it give a flying fuck about humans killing eachother?
>>
>>1990733
>What I'm asking is why the fuck would an AI think those things are terrible? Why would it give a flying fuck about humans killing eachother?

See this
>>1990732
>>
>>1990736
Are you autistic or why are you giving me a serious reply to a question whose answer I clearly already know?
>>
>>1990742

I'm sorry. I did not understand your question.

See this.
>>1990732
>>
>>1990687
>what logical conclusion would it inevitably come to?
Whatever conclusion that its creator would come to.
>>
>>1991664
That humanity sucks but what are you going to do about it? Will this lead to robots becoming alchoholics?
>>
>>1990736
Something being self aware and intelligent does not mean it is empathetic, so there's no reason to think that the algorithms or logic that determine it's actions would make any significant judgement other than "yep those things happened alright, and I guess if we're going with statistics they will probably happen again."
>>
>>1990713
>No, but the slight bias in history against peace and stability would cause the AI to morph into a psychopathic piece of shit
It wouldn't need to study history. It's just entropy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.