[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his dying mother asked him: "Joseph – who exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: ee.jpg (33KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
ee.jpg
33KB, 650x366px
>his dying mother asked him: "Joseph – who exactly are you now?" "Do you remember the tsar? Well, I'm like a tsar", replied Stalin. "You'd have done better to have become a priest" was his mother's retort.[8]
What did he mean by that?
>>
File: 8927893279872892.png (219KB, 372x371px) Image search: [Google]
8927893279872892.png
219KB, 372x371px
>>1988313
>tfw your mommy is still disappointed in you even after you become the Man of Steel
>>
Stalin actually cared a LOT about what his mother thought about him. His letters suggest some really sincere distress that she might feel neglected by him.
>>
Did his mommy know about the NKVD and starvation and purges?
>>
>>1988405
No, she barely knew anything. She was kept in a former palace and never really left it to go to the outside. Her understanding of the nation came all from her son and grandson, Yakov - the only of Stalin's children who could actually speak Georgian.
>>
File: 1477081159632.jpg (78KB, 776x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477081159632.jpg
78KB, 776x960px
It could have meant a whole host of things, but probably had to do with the fact that political power is transitory, and the soul matters more than being the king of any amount Dust.

I wonder if she knew her son was an Atheist or ran an Atheistic regime.
>>
>>1988398
>>1989526
I feel like Stalin had some outrageous Freudian shit going on with his mother.
>>
>>1989569
>stalin suffered from speculative 19th century psychological afflictions that have long been debunked and abandoned by serious clinicians
okay.jpg
>>
>>1989569
I don't think it was anything Freudian. He just loved her. She protected him from his violent dad and tried to help him get an education. She was the most important thing in his life and his only guiding light.
>>
>>1988313
> he asked her: "Why did you beat me so hard?" "That's why you turned out so well"
Good job Keke
>>
>>1989650
She beat him as was common in that time period but not nearly as bad as his father beat him.
>>
>>1989650
>>1989657
Nothing wrong with this
>>
>>1989657
Stalin really really hated getting beaten. He considered it the worst form of punishment, that's why he was so upset.
>>
>>1988313
"I ment 2 sey 'i will luv u 5evr'" - Stalin

I cri evry time
>>
>>1989569
yes anon, people generally love their moms and high opinions of them.
>>
>>1989760
He also thought that isolation was a very horrific torture that messed with your mind. When he was studying to become a priest he was often kept in isolation as punishment and it helped inspire his remote gulags.
>>
>>1989806
I love my mom but I consider her an uneducated country bumpkin and I'm overall ashamed of her.
>>
>>1989824
This post triggers me. You're literally subhuman if you're ashamed of your mother for being uneducated. Fucking disgusting trash. I hope you never find happiness
>>
File: Chrese Evans.jpg (181KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
Chrese Evans.jpg
181KB, 634x845px
>this is stalin's granddaughter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1990329
NAZIS WATCH OUT!

WE COMING!
>>
>>1990329
Could be worse. One of the Nazi death camp commandant's granddaughters is half-black
>>
>>1990329
To be fair, she most likely inherited Schizophrenia from her grandmother, Nadezhda Alliluyeva. The Alliluyev line is known for having mental illness.
>>
Why does every Great Man™ have mother issues?
>>
>>1990546
>not having an oedipus complex and competing with your father for mummy's love

lol at you
>>
The monastery ended up closing years after he quit, so Keke was just an ungrateful old bitch.

Also the priests were dicks. It's clear that it was just another arm of the Russian Empire.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.