[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show me a best XVth century king. >Protip: you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Michel_Sittow_004.jpg (452KB, 1079x1445px) Image search: [Google]
Michel_Sittow_004.jpg
452KB, 1079x1445px
Show me a best XVth century king.
>Protip: you can't and this is why:

>Brought peace to Catalonia, ending the Civil War between peasants and the nobility.
>Freed the remences (slave peasants).
>BTFO the French and kept the County of Rosselló in today's south of France.
>Established elections to chose the magistrates.
>Saved his wife's ass during the Civil War in Castile.
>BTFO the moors from Hispania.
>Issued the Edict of Expulsion of the Jews.
>Comissioned Christopher Columbus to find the route to India, thus discovering the New World.
>Forced all remaining muslims in Aragon to convert or else be expelled.
>BTFO the French in the Italian Wars, keeping the Kingdom of Naples under Aragon's rule.
>Conquered the Kingdom of Navarra.
>Established protectionist policies to recover Aragon's economy.

>Loved and praised by his subjects and served as an inspiration for Niccolo Machiavelli's "The Prince".
>>
Ferdinand II of Aragon was a good one, but I think the Duke of Venice would be a great challenger.
>>
>>1987275
>Look at me I won in Italy with my wife's troops.
Cuck
>>
He looks like someone from Idiocracy.
>>
The Spanish had their artistic renaissance because of his policies- El Greco, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra (Don Quixote), Jorge Manrique, Fernando Gallego, and other artists/authors had their period under him. I would say this is the height of Spanish history.
>>
>>1987626
>had their period under him
They didn't.wtf are you talking about.Who taught you that?
>>
>>1987275
Maximilian I
>>
File: Philip_the_good.jpg (46KB, 455x650px) Image search: [Google]
Philip_the_good.jpg
46KB, 455x650px
>>1987275
>>
>>
File: 1432499450089.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432499450089.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
Best spanish king and without a doubt one of the best kings ww.
>>
>>1987841
The Spanish Renaissance began under and extended past his rule as well as the period of colonialism.
>>
>>1989359
The barroque was the Spanish Golden age. Most artits spawn at the end of Phillip the II reign. Fernando's great grand son
>>
>>1988710
>Le lose 100 wars but get lucky with successions man.
>>
File: Jan_Cornelisz._Vermeyen_001.jpg (174KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
Jan_Cornelisz._Vermeyen_001.jpg
174KB, 2048x1447px
>>1990600
The chancellor of his grandson Charles, Mercurino Arborio Gattinara, said that he had so many projects that he didnt finish
none of them.
>>
>>1991774
>The chancellor of his grandson Charles, Mercurino Arborio Gattinara, said that he had so many projects that he didnt finish
>none of them.
You should rephrase that
>>
>>1987275

>Accomplish all of that
>Still less known than your wife
>Be a literal who to most people while your wife is known by everyone

Life is unfair
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.