[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the best nazi? I pick Hermann Göring because he was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: notboringgoring.jpg (87KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
notboringgoring.jpg
87KB, 1200x630px
Who was the best nazi? I pick Hermann Göring because he was a badass ex-fighter pilot who got pussy and had swag.
>>
He also ran an insurgency against the German invasion in Yugoslavia simultaneously just for the kicks...and won!

Truly amazing!
>>
Goebbels because feels.
>>
File: julius-streicher-uniform.jpg (42KB, 414x550px) Image search: [Google]
julius-streicher-uniform.jpg
42KB, 414x550px
Because he was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>1981640
>Purim fest, 1946!
Gotta admit that shit is funny.

t. Jew
>>
File: _napping.jpg (156KB, 1200x809px) Image search: [Google]
_napping.jpg
156KB, 1200x809px
... the one in the background, of course!
>>
File: tumblr_o8m1oboQTP1toqeyzo1_1280.jpg (124KB, 660x497px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8m1oboQTP1toqeyzo1_1280.jpg
124KB, 660x497px
>>1981831
>>
>>1981831
>>1981838
why is he such a qt
>>
>>1981633
Hitler's entire cabinet was comprised of memes and the resentful losers of the preexisting society, and people wonder why the Nazis strategically made so much stupidly daring moves

Read up Ribbentrop's wikipedia page, it's a good laugh
>>
File: Joachim-Fest-c-Andreas-Pohlmann.jpg (894KB, 1731x2140px) Image search: [Google]
Joachim-Fest-c-Andreas-Pohlmann.jpg
894KB, 1731x2140px
>>1981848
Our boy Joachim put it best:

>The starting-point for a final discussion summing up certain essential findings of the studies in this volume presents itself at once. The attempt to unravel the psychologies of the leaders of the Third Reich has laid bare, to an extent exceeding all expectation, virtually the whole range of human weaknesses, shortcomings and inadequacies.
>The chronicler of this epoch stands almost helpless before the task of relating so much incapacity, so much mediocrity and insignificance of character, intelligibly to their extraordinary results. What confronts him is never greatness, rarely an outstanding talent, and in hardly one case a great obsession with a single goal. It is not even in the traditional sense a question of a base passion that is great by virtue of the intensity of the will at work behind it. On the contrary, it is in the overwhelming majority of cases petty weaknesses, egotisms, idiosyncrasies and impulses of an altogether insignificant, even if totally uninhibited character.
>>
>>1983357
Fucker was describing /pol9k/
>>
>>1981573
The dead nazis
>>
>>1981623
Ohoho.

I like you.
>>
What if Tito is actually Göring? and the Göring who was hanged was a double?
>>
File: 1878294-388px_skorzenyotto.jpg (32KB, 414x640px) Image search: [Google]
1878294-388px_skorzenyotto.jpg
32KB, 414x640px
>>
>>1983445
Good answer
>>
>>1983445
traitor to his own blood
>>
>>1981573
NSDAP resident Neo-Pagan LARPers Himmler and Rosenberg senpai. Wodan bless Ariosophy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.