[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are NEETs like the knights errant or ronin samurai of the modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1470208855006.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470208855006.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
Are NEETs like the knights errant or ronin samurai of the modern world? Forging our own path regardless of societal rules or expectations?
Or are we like greek philosophers, well-trained in both body and spirit? Constantly seeking stimulation through debate and working out?
Or perhaps we are like the great prophets of the world, Zarathustra, Jesus, Muhammad (pbuh), Confucius or Zevi? Forging paths beyond mindless materialism into a life-affirming spiritual thought?

Who would you say are the NEETs of history?
>>
>>1980543
They don't make into history. Those philosophers and prophets were all essentially politicians. Your outlaws worked oddjobs, often did merc work, otherwise they would starve.
>>
>>1980551
fpbp
>>
>>1980543
>Muhammad
>Forging paths beyond mindless materialism
Half the Koran is him conquering other tribes and stealing their shit. He was just a successful warlord with a good PR department
>>
>>1980579
>Half the Koran is him conquering other tribes and stealing their shit
A NEET needs sustenance. We live out a similar life, reaping the loot from the hordes of wagecucks we exist above. There is a difference between materialism and depriving others of materials to support your existance AND to help them seek enlightenment.
>>
>>1980543
>Who would you say are the NEETs of history?
Irrelevant.

NEETs are a product of Eternal Anglo utilitarianism. The actual movers and shakers of history pushed themselves, overcame many challenges and did great things.

Being NEET is just another difficulty to be overcame (or rather a symptom of a number of difficulties). And unless you can overcome it all that's left is waiting for death.
>>
>>1980601
>t. wagecuck who glanced through some nietzsche
>>
>>1980543
dumb frogposter
>>
>>1980609
Actually I'm a former NEET who decided to stop living the comfy life precisely because of all the free time I spent reading Nietzsche.
>>
>>1980619
Too bad you didn't understand any Nietzsche.
>>
>>1980636
Then enlighten me.

How is being a lifelong NEET going to make you great?
>>
File: comfy stirner.png (147KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
comfy stirner.png
147KB, 400x380px
>>1980642
>nietzsche fags care about being great
>>
File: 826518-7.jpg (60KB, 770x617px) Image search: [Google]
826518-7.jpg
60KB, 770x617px
>>1980668
You have a point there. Not everyone can or even should go along with Nietzsche's philosophy.
>>
>>1980708
>that image
Was nietzsche tony soprano?
>>
>>1980727
No. But quite notably he saw a horse being whipped, ran over and embraced it saying "I understand you".
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.