[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you tell me about this man? I've heard he was the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: zhukov-large.jpg (18KB, 385x357px) Image search: [Google]
zhukov-large.jpg
18KB, 385x357px
What can you tell me about this man? I've heard he was the best Zerg player in whole Soviet Union is that true?
>>
>>1978399
The zerg rushes worked, didn't they?
The less competent and experienced your subordinates are, the simpler the plan of battle has to be.
>>
>>1978410
Well yeah but let's not talk about Starcraft here.
>>
>>1978418
I'm talking Red Army though. You can't actually form advanced plans of battle if your subordinates lack tactical capability and experience. All you're going to do is fuck things up when your units fail to perform according to your plans and you're getting sent to Siberia because of gross incompetence.
>>
Georgy 'lowering conscription age into the single digits' Zhukov was based as fuck
>>
>>1978474
Tell me more about it anon. What awe inspiring quotes he has?
>>
>>1978399

The 'zerg tactics', i.e. the attack doctrine of the civil war, was disbanded after the initial failures at the beginning of the war. Zhukov played an role in introducing modern tactics, like deep defense and the use of mixed arms.
>>
>>1978491
>mixed arms

aka zerglings mixed with mutalisks
>>
"War means fighting, and fighting means killing Russians." - Georgy Zhukov

I don't think he liked Russians very much.
>>
>>1978502
Literally nobody likes Russians. Why do you think they themselves are alcoholics with no sense of self-preservation?
>>
>>1978399
>Give me a billion soldiers without arms or ammunition and by tomorrow I will have conquered the world.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1978425
It wasn't so much that they lacked tactical capability as it was they lacked any cognitive capacity at all.

Zhukov was good but he should of added some ultralisks into his army as well.
>>
File: bmp.png (274KB, 400x354px) Image search: [Google]
bmp.png
274KB, 400x354px
>>1978399
>I killed so many russians I should have been generaloberst by now

Woah
>>
> muh human waves
Deep offence was literally the Blietzcrieg, just without good roads i.e. in Russia. This is why germans was also slaughered by like billions.
>>
>>1978474
>>1978481
'I will unite the Russian people under one graveyard'
-Georgy Zhukov
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.