[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Free >Planets >Alliance Does liberty stand for fr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: FPA.png (9KB, 560x350px) Image search: [Google]
FPA.png
9KB, 560x350px
>Free
>Planets
>Alliance

Does liberty stand for freedom?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRI5eWWZIpo

Why do democracies always crumble under heavy corruption?
>>
>>1976130
Ring, liberty bell! True freedoooom for all men!
>>
Governance requires study and a fairly lengthy education on law and the existing and past conditions of your nation and others.
Even if an official possesses none of these things, but is elected anyway, they will act to surround themselves with those who are trained in these things in all pertinent positions.

The aforementioned statements only become more true and relevant as the nation-state increases in complexity.

Therefore, if you wish to serve as an elected government official, you must spend much time, money, and effort preparing yourself with the required knowledge and certifications to run for office. If you are unsuccessful, you must start all over again in finding an alternate career. This largely hinders the vast majority from wishing to run for any elected positions, and as a product of this, less people also seek out the knowledge about democratic leaders, which hinders the populace's ability to discern a good governor from a bad one.

If you are in an elected position you must keep it or find another, or face financial ruin. This motivates law-makers to work in the interests of the populace, but it also means that senile, ambivalent, or out-of-touch lawmakers will continue in government as long as physically possible.

Aforementioned lawmakers who wish to attract voters will focus on how their laws will solve universal problems, provide financial relief to the largest voter margin, or by diverting attention to their own opinions and views, appealing to ideological allies. These methods used continually over time will cause voters to ignore factors such as efficiency, ability to successfully win over political opponents, attendance, foresight, level of seclusion from public, what he is willing to sacrifice to make deals and treaties, etc.

With these conditions it is quite easy to have a situation in which
1. All candidates for a position are unappealing
2. All officials act in their own interests
3. voters do not understand why nothing works
>>
File: 1479498558958.jpg (276KB, 480x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1479498558958.jpg
276KB, 480x3240px
>>1976535
Thank you very much for the answer
>>
File: 1386360521976.png (136KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1386360521976.png
136KB, 501x585px
>>1976535
>>
DIE KAISER REINHARDO
>>
File: Trump 2016.jpg (903KB, 1520x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Trump 2016.jpg
903KB, 1520x1152px
>>1976130
>>
File: 1478648670076.gif (1023KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478648670076.gif
1023KB, 500x375px
>>
>>1976130
>Why do democracies always crumble under heavy corruption?
Because its incredibly fucking easy to become complacent when you hold any semblance of power, and it gets even easier when there's someone else who promises to fix all the problems while you sit back and relax.
>>
>>1979609
Trump is Trunicht, and Reinhard would have fucking shot his ass the first chance he got.
>>
>>1981562
Who's Hillary then
>>
>>1981699
I'd say Hillary fits Trunicht better, although they don't really have that big of an overlap.
Trump would probably be one of the pitiful officers who abuse their rank to mask their incompetence. There were a couple of those and I can't really remember their names.
>>
>>1976130
Eventually people get tired of exercising their will and leave it completely to a bunch of representatives, who over time congregate together and create a new form of elite class. This elite class, in turn, take a patronizing stance towards the masses, so that they keep being on their side. Once this condition happens, this is when you as an average citizen can't imagine any other alternatives beyond the present status quo, even when everything doesn't work. Usually one guy from the elite tries to grab all the authority as a last gasp to fix the country, inciting a power struggle between him and the other elites.

Also, Nietzsche wrote something about democracy, but I forgot.
>>
File: legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-w2.jpg (266KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-w2.jpg
266KB, 2048x1150px
>>
it's not specific to governments it applies to all government.
>>
>>1984843
replace the first "governments" with democracies I goofed.
>>
>>1977877
(((RUBINSKY)))
>>
>>1976686
This image is from an anime so I won't take it too seriously. But it honestly disregards inherited traits (intelligence) and power system (its easier to become richer if your family already has disposible money to invest).
>>
>>1985021
>(((RUBINSKY)))

Was the author telling us history really never changes?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.