[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/his/, please explain to me the "iranian origin" of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 02-AncientBulgarLands.jpg (97KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
02-AncientBulgarLands.jpg
97KB, 800x584px
/his/, please explain to me the "iranian origin" of the bulgarians, it sounds very interesting
>>
>>1975244
Basically, the Proto-Bulgars were an East Iranian tribe that migrated to the Central Asian steppes, after arriving, they were subsequently assimilated into Turkic culture.You probably know the rest, Asparukh leads a portion if it's people to Europe, they settle into modern-day Bulgaria, are wholesomely slavicized etc.
>>
It's WE WUZ bullshit along the lines of Sarmatism and the Croat/Horoatha revisionism.

Basically, inculcate the idea in a populace long enough that their history is squalid, worthless and peripheral, and they'll look for a different history for themselves.
>>
>>1975522
persian empire was slavic
fucking turk dog
>>
>>1975244
>/his/, please explain to me the "iranian origin" of the bulgarians, it sounds very interesting

scythians moved to the balkans and ruled over the locals for a while, then were purged when a slavic christian king killed off half the aristocracy
>>
>>1975244
we wuz kingz n shit
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
KHANS
>>
Not very probably. I have been to Iran 4 times and I have seen people working there for more than 3 hours straight.
>>
the wiki page provides more info on this than any crossposting /po/tard could

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars#History
>>
>>1975244
>Volga Bulgaria

Will they ever remember, bulgarbros?
>>
>>1976014
remember what? People don't seem to realize the crazy number of migrations and mixing that 90% of the world has experienced. Nobody remembers shit beyond 7-8 generations ago
>>
>>1976017
they share history w us bro

and it's a fun history, what other european people splits into two and has two alternate histories where one half becomes christians, the other muslims over a very large distance
>>
>>1976043
they may read about it in a textbook but in practical terms it means nothing to them. We are the same with the Thracians, we read about them but we know we have absolutely no cultural and barely any genetic relations with them
>>
>>1975716
I have been to many countries, but I have never seen such a human disgrace. Please, where exactly in Iran, did this happen?
>>
>>1976057
>they may read about it in a textbook but in practical terms it means nothing to them.

that's because we don't have a real country

if we were a solid, attractive, rich orderly state with good international standing and respected it would be different

we're just not marketable in our current state
>>
>>1976081
Pretty tragic since Sophia used to be as rich as Constantinople or something like that.
What happened?
>>
>>1976094
Ottoman occupation for 5 centuries followed by Communism
>>
>>1976094
not sophia but tarnovo -that was 700 years ago

i was talking more recent history, let's say 1919 - now

what happened is the number of things that went wrong > number of things that went right

more specifically we had to side with germany both times
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.