[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck was Alexander H. Stephens a real living human who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Alexander_Hamilton_Stephens.jpg (558KB, 1091x1351px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander_Hamilton_Stephens.jpg
558KB, 1091x1351px
How the fuck was Alexander H. Stephens a real living human who existed?

He was a 5'7 permavirgin who likely weighed less than 90 pounds and had a face that can only be described as decrepit.

Did he have some sort of genetic disease?
>>
>>1974274
It's a woman.
>>
File: Alexander Stephens.jpg (24KB, 407x561px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander Stephens.jpg
24KB, 407x561px
>As a race, the African is inferior to the white man. Subordination to the white man is his normal condition. He is not his equal by nature and cannot be made so by human laws or human institutions.

t. Alexander 'Spoopy Skellington' Stephens
>>
>>1974274
Contemporaries described him as a walking corpse constantly. Not only was he a skeleton, but he looks like he's decaying.
>>
>>1975639
Confirmed ghoul being controlled by a necromancer then.
>>
>Alexander 'the cornerstone of the confederacy is slavery and white supremacy' Stephens.
>>
>>1974274
>When Lucifer puts you on this godforsaken planet to do his evil duties, but the North isn't having any of that
>>
>>1974274
Thank you hungry skeleton
>>
Based Stephens.

Undead Grand Lich Arch Mage of the Confederacy.
>>
>>1974274
Greatest confederate of that war
>>
>>1975725
New meme confirmed!
>>
>>1974274
So I heard he was actually a lich /his/ ?
>>
First historically proven lich. Nice /his/
>>
Heard though he was pretty benevolent in his treatment of his slaves and that after the war they all still choose to stay with him for logging and some pay. Hurt his back working in his front gate with another former slave helping.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.