[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What other cool Empires came from this cunt that isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

What other cool Empires came from this cunt that isn't the Mughal Empire?
>>
File: Delhi_Sultanate.png (85KB, 800x369px) Image search: [Google]
Delhi_Sultanate.png
85KB, 800x369px
>>1970666
The Turkic slave dynasties.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>1970666
>>1970679
>>
>>1970679
Shoo shoo Roach. You're irrelevant here.
>>
Indian history involves countless city states, kingdoms, and the occasional empire.
Some of the most successful were the Nanda empire, Mauryan, and Gupta dynasties.
>>
>>1970943
>nanda
>successful
literally magadha+

A better post gupta empire would be the rashtrakutas, or the pratiharas, who fucked the arabs in the ass so hard that turks had to expand islam into India.
>>
What is it with these fuckers and smashing historical buildings?

From the Delhi Sultanshits to ISIS today.

>The Delhi Sultanate was an era of temple destruction and desecration.[73][74] Richard Eaton has tabulated a campaign of destruction of idols and temples by Sultans, intermixed with instances of years where the temples were protected from desecration.[15][75][76] In many cases, the demolished remains, rocks and broken statue pieces were reused to build mosques and other buildings. For example, the Qutb complex in Delhi was built from stones of 27 demolished Hindu and Jain temples by some accounts,[77] and additionally included parts from Buddhist temples by other accounts.[78] Similarly, the Muslim mosque in Khanapur, Maharashtra was built from the looted parts and demolished remains of Hindu temples.[36] Muhammad bin Bakhtiyar Khilji destroyed Buddhist and Hindu libraries and their manuscripts at Nalanda and Odantapuri Universities at the beginning of Delhi Sultanate.[47][79]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delhi_Sultanate#Destruction_and_desecration
>>
File: WIP.png (162KB, 2476x1593px) Image search: [Google]
WIP.png
162KB, 2476x1593px
>>1970666
The Indian Hyper-Empire, allied with the Koreans against the Finnic hordes.
>>
>>1970959
>pratiharas

I don't get why Indians don't consider this their most important empire religiously speaking. If these guys had lost India would be mostly Islamic by now.
>>
>>1973282
not very well known, and Indian history, at least at the school level is still divided into 3 parts
>hindu
>islamic
>brit
everything else is just irrelevant.
>>
>>1973599
oh and rajputs.
everyone likes the rajputs.
>>
>>1973639
>stooges propped up entirely by the British to make conquest easy
>"G-g-guize they called us noble! We must be more special than the rest of pooloos!"
>great
Those cucks are a huge reason why the British steamrolled India. A huge disgrace. I sincerely hope all of them get cucked by Muslims.
>>
File: 1408675512585.jpg (19KB, 238x158px) Image search: [Google]
1408675512585.jpg
19KB, 238x158px
>>1970666
Sikh Empire

>Secular State
>Alliance/Close relations with France
>Modern Army trained by Napoleonic Generals
>Genocided Afghans(also conquered Afghanistan's winter capital)
>Acquired world's largest diamond(Kohinoor)

>All of this while Sikhs made up less than 1% of the total population, yet close to 50% of the Armed forces.
>>
>>1973645
t. paki mughal
brits romanticized them because they made up a large part of their early armies, same with the brahmin hindus from bengal presidency.

That still doesn't take away that they full on WAAAGH'ed the delhi sultanates and turned them into a rump state.
>>1973650
>sikh
>empire
it [colapsed]
>>
File: aarthi3108.jpg (313KB, 1023x1541px) Image search: [Google]
aarthi3108.jpg
313KB, 1023x1541px
>>1972961

Of not for the Muslims fucking everything up (but I digress...) I could easily see the Indian civilization colonizing everything south east of the Indian subcontinent, though not Persia, the MidEast and Africa (maybe Africa).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.