[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A strain of life will propagate itself as far as it can numerically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: viking-04.jpg (334KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
viking-04.jpg
334KB, 1920x1200px
A strain of life will propagate itself as far as it can numerically and geographically, in doing so diminishing or destroying strains which are not able to compete.
There is no disputing this fact. It is a fact regarding the very nature of life itself.

Why then is European colonialism a matter of such guilt?
>>
>>1966567
If America decided tomorrow that they're God's Chosen People and The Greatest Nation On Earth and therefore has the right to nuke everyone, would you like that?
>>
>>1966575
That's not imperialism
That's Islam
>>
>>1966575
America is factually speaking the greatest nation on Earth, and if god were real America is certainly in his favour right now.
There is no therefore. Righteousness is derived from authority, and authority is derived from power, and in regards to worldly power the US has the greatest.
If authority lies with the Lord of Isaac and Abraham, father of Christ, Allah, Jehovah, Jahweh, God, it is in full accordance with His divine will that one group should use their worldly power to dominate another, to take their cities, their lands and animal, to take from their number as slaves, and to impose their beliefs upon them.
Since their is no higher worldly power than America, and of those in America who believe in a power higher than the worldly believe overwhelmingly in the God who led Moses and the Jews from Egypt, yes, your assertion is correct, they have the right.
>>
>>1966605
I don't believe in rights. I just asked if you would like that.
>>
>>1966618
You mention rights, then that you don't believe in them. Sounds like you're getting ass blasted.
It doesn't make remote sense for them to use their world ending power, nor is it connected in any way to the premise of the thread.
What would be connected is the use of power for the pursuit of a greater scale manifest destiny. That has not already occurred because a people generally expand to the point of near fracturing, like skin over a drum.
America reached her limit of unity long ago, and is stretched so thin as a unified political entity it can barely stand to absorb Puerto Rico into its fold.
>>
>>1966567
Because most people have reason and morality, we aren't a bunch of dumb animals following our instincts.
>>
>>1966640
Good one.
>>
>>1966643
Fell free to dis-include yourself.
>>
>>1966567
Because human empathy.

We feel bad for exterminating or subjugating indigenous peoples, even if they were vastly inferior to us technologically. Unlike our colonial ancestors, we see them as humans and treat them as such, where that was not always the case in colonial times.
>>
>>1966567
I am not feeling guilt at all. Why would I?
>>
>>1966605
Now that's what I call a shitpost, lad
>>
>>1966591
This
>>
>>1966567
are you a social darwinist?
>>
>>1967605
Funny that that is an exclusively european mindset. Think any outer-european savages ever practiced what we did on their conquered? To abolish barbarity, abolish slave-trade, improve standard of living? And ofcourse the subhumans destroy all the efforts once we leave and genocide the remaining white people.

Go fuck yourself. /his/ is such a libtard echo-chamber.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.