[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"It matters not whether my husband is remembered for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>"It matters not whether my husband is remembered for all eternity or whether his status becomes that of a God. I am the woman behind the man and therefore greater than God."

What prompted Josephine to say this and do you agree? Are all great men of history less than their female counterparts?
>>
>>1963996
>What prompted Josephine to say this
Ridiculous amounts of delusions of grandeur.
>>
feminism
>>
Can you name Adolf HItler's wife? Maybe. Can half of the world? No. No I do not agree as a lot of great men did not have wifes, practically the same as advisors
>>
>>1963996
How is she wrong?
If old Nap didn't have someone to shag, he would probably just become an Elliot Rodger and shoot up a university or whatever. He needed his wife to keep him satisfied.
>>
>>1964036
So his meals were also greater than him?
>>
>napoleon
>great
lmao frogs. When will they learn?
>>
>>1964069
Magnitudes greater than you (and me), though
>>
>>1963996
In these week's episode of
Roastie delusions
>>
>>1964010
Well Adolf resented the the thought of getting a wife and possibly having kids because they might try to make him his successor.
>>
>What prompted Josephine to say this and do you agree?

She never said this, so...
>>
>>1963996
>Get married to Napoleon pretty much solely to make peace with Austria. And it doesn't even work
>Do literally nothing else
Yeah, I wouldn't say it's accurate.
>>
>>1964122
>Get married to Napoleon pretty much solely to make peace with Austria. And it doesn't even work

Errrr that's not why he married Josephine.
>>
>>1964145

Pretty sure he likes her and she was an heiress to lots of dough. He was still slightly autistic at the time of marriage which led to the cucking before he ascended to übermensch
>>
>>1963996
Its a well known fact Napoleon thought she was a lovable idiot.

Napoleon was like us, naive with women but he learned in the end what they are truely like.

When asked if Josephine had any intelligence Tallyrand replied:

>none ever got so far without it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.