[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ruin someone's life >"""""repent"""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Mad_cat.jpg (242KB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
Mad_cat.jpg
242KB, 2048x1896px
>ruin someone's life
>"""""repent""""" later
>go to heaven
>>
>>1956731
End this meme
There's more to repenting then feeling bad
>>
File: john-calvin.jpg (243KB, 1600x1198px) Image search: [Google]
john-calvin.jpg
243KB, 1600x1198px
>implying that you can ruin something that is already ruined
>implying repentance works for everyone
>implying you'll (yes, YOU) will get to heaven anyway
>>
>>1956738
>God, please forgive me for murdering all those innocent women and children
>Lol, ok dude, welcome to Heaven
>>
>>1956731
For what it's worth, repentance is an actual feeling of guilt. It's like being amazed at how "off" you were. So disgusted, to the point you couldn't believe you made the mistake to begin with, and are actually changed for ever. It's a complete turn around, a changing of the guard, a whole new perspective.

When God calls someone and they listen to His word, the truth of righteousness, love, forgiveness and general virtue, they hear and understand these things when they were guilty prior.....it's not a pleasant experience for them at all. All because they now see themselves, when they were unable to see themselves prior. The contrast can nauseating.

The whole point though, is that everyone's made mistakes. Mistakes you had no idea you made, we've all done something to someone that caused them to suffer, maybe even to the point they were never the same again.

Anyways, forgiveness is the only way anyone can ever change.
>>
File: 1435722318533.jpg (293KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1435722318533.jpg
293KB, 621x621px
>>1956742
>calvinist heretics are on my board
>>
>>1956828

>Lutherans and Easter 'Buddhist' Orthodox posts all the time
>Catholics don't complain

>a True Elect posts
>Catholics mad

Is this yet more proof that Lutherans are actually just a Papist 5th Column?
>>
purgatory makes the most sense tbqh
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 215x234px
>>1956828

>cannot defeat me with logic
>resorts to emotions

The history of Christianity in two posts
>>
>>1956973
>The history of Christianity in two posts

Whether that anon is resorting to emotion or not is up for debate, but the resorting to emotion is the history of man without God...not the "history of Christianity." Not as far as the teachings go anyways, Jussayin'...
>>
>>1956990

Disgust is an emotion, my nonelect friend.
>>
>>1956919
>implying I'm either Lutheran or Catholic
>>
>>1956996
Whether disgust is a negative response to pessimism, is up for debate then.
>>
>>1956738
Yeah, you have to confess.

But seriously, what is he missing? If there's genuine contrition to your repentance and you've confessed your sins, what is missing from your salvation?
>>
>>1956748
>Anyways, forgiveness is the only way anyone can ever change.

There are some things that shouldn't and can't be forgiven. This is what the neo-Platonists told Constantine in regards to the execution of his son and wife, and they were right.
>>
>>1956731
I think God will know if you are lying to him
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.