[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>War begins with Jewish perfidy >Constantinople besieged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: persian dominance.png (196KB, 1199x814px) Image search: [Google]
persian dominance.png
196KB, 1199x814px
>War begins with Jewish perfidy
>Constantinople besieged on the one side by the Persians and on the other by a massive horde of pagan Slavs
>One of the greatest comebacks in all history, with the Emperor himself fighting at the head of the army
>Emperor makes the recovered True Cross the center of the victory parade
>Romes oldest rival is all but destroyed and the Zoroastrian religion never recovers
>Cataphracts

Why does nobody ever talk about the Byzantine-Sasanian War of 602-628? Personally I think it could be very popular if it had an easily accessible narrative history book and a catchier name.
>>
>>1954302
>Persians stopped jews from slaughtering christians
>>
>>1954302
Bump
>>
are there any good books or reading on this besides the one you proposed
>>
File: 1451360496362.png (864KB, 1900x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1451360496362.png
864KB, 1900x1364px
>>1954302
best part is the climax desu
>>
>>1954302
>Jewish perfidy
>Perfidy (n): the state of being deceitful and untrustworthy.
There doesn't seem to be any "perfidy" in the behavior of the Jews in this case. Jews had always been pretty openly hostile to the Romans, and their assistance in the capture of Jerusalem couldn't have involved deceit because the Jews were expelled en masse from Jerusalem following the Bar Kokhba revolt, meaning that they couldn't have secretly conspired to "betray" the Romans (which wouldn't make any sense anyway because it was no secret that the Jews hated the Romans).
Stop using /pol/ memes, they make you look like an idiot.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.