[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Fuhrer! Fuhrer! They are storming the beaches of Normandy!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hitler sleeping in on the job.jpg (146KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
hitler sleeping in on the job.jpg
146KB, 600x338px
>"Fuhrer! Fuhrer! They are storming the beaches of Normandy! We must act now!"

>*groans* "Ah fuck off and let me sleep until 2pm!"

Is this some kind of joke?
>>
Guy's a control freak. We all have our flaws.
>>
>>1946675
You ask likes it a question
>>
NEET habits die hard.
>>
Hey it wasn't without its merits. Ben Carson followed that school of thought to become a successful neurosurgeon and almost made it to POTUS.
>>
>>1946679
His also happened to be mental retardation
>>
>>1946811
glass houses etc
>>
File: last photo.jpg (31KB, 480x312px) Image search: [Google]
last photo.jpg
31KB, 480x312px
>>1946675
He slept all day during the war because he refused to go to bed until the last bombers left German airspace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_9M0yfesaw

There's a man I could follow.
>>
Would he post on 4chan today?
>>
IIRC they didn't even have the guts to wake him up, they just stood outside his room while he slept like a baby.
>>
>>1947135
>plans his schedule out of cowardice to the point of detriment of leadership
>there's a man I could follow
>>
Being Hitler was probably exhausting.
>>
>>1946675
>Trust me, they plan to land at Calais! It's the closest point between Britain and Europe. I saw a newsreel of Patt-
>Fuhrer, they are are storming the beaches of Normandy!
>It's a diversion! Keep the armoured divisions in Calais!
>>
>>1947703
Brits were God-tier at intelligence and disinformation, though. Just look at their preparations for the invasion on totally Sardinia and not Sicily, guise.

IIRC they made wood-and-cloth models of tanks and pretended to load them on transports, and dropped chaff to screw with radars, making Germans think they were preparing a para drop as part of an invasion on Calais.
>>
>>1947703

There had be a huge effort in the lead up to D-day to get the Germans to think the attack would be at Calais. Building entire fake bases on the south east coast, lining up hundreds of cardboard and paper tanks and sending radio traffic between empty bases. They even sent out guys in jeeps to drive around the empty buildings so if someone walked past, it'd looked like it was occupied.

On the day they also dropped thousands of fake paratroopers made of cloth all over Calais to trick them into thinking that the battle in Normandy they were hearing reported about really was the diversion.

They also had their main counter-intelligence guy 'Garbo' sending back hundreds of pieces of evidence that his 'spies' had found for the build up around Calais. He so thoroughly convinced them that it would be Calais, when he told them he was wrong and the real attack was going to be Normandy ON THE MORNING OF THE INVASION, they sent a message back telling him to disregard it as all the evidence pointed to Calais and it was just a trick.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.