[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they stop whining, pull themselves up by their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: great-depression.jpg (48KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
great-depression.jpg
48KB, 620x413px
Why didn't they stop whining, pull themselves up by their bootstraps, and attend more networking events for unpaid internship opportunities? Don't they realize they have to work to get ahead in life?

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>1945731
>[COLAPSE]
>>
They were fucking lazy pieces of shit is why.

>hurr I'm too dumb to start my own bizness gib job pls
>w-w-what do you mean my house lost its equity in the Crash? I've lived in that house for 30 years!
>lol college education who gives a shit about that just let me shovel coal
>THANK YOU FDR FOR ALL THE FREE JOBS YOU ARE THE BEST PRESIDENT

sickening
>>
>>1945731

Because FDR let the money supply collapse
>>
>>1945738
Sickening. Why can't we just let the stupid poors eat each other?
>>
>>1945751
Would you ever eat an Irishman? No thanks! Send those Catholics back where they came from!
>>
>>1945731
top kek

and they have the nerve to say millennials are entitled

>muh family plz gib decent job plz gib

go mine coal for 2 pennies a ton you prick

fucking spongers
>>
>>1945741
>[COLAPSE]
>>
Just go in and shake the boss's hand and ask for a job.
>>
>>1945731
>native chicagoan

I get the other qualities but why this?
>>
>>1947437
Believe it or not, before they carved everything out to make room for gentrified hipsters, and their surrounding ghettos to serve as their underclass, people would sometimes live in a city before they went to art school, and would have a sense of pride and camaraderie in their native city.
>>
>>1947437
There was alot more regionalism back then.

people didn't want out of towners moving in and taking the scarce jobs
>>
>>1945741
Just bury it in jars, bro
>>
File: 1436139439238.gif (31KB, 258x375px) Image search: [Google]
1436139439238.gif
31KB, 258x375px
>>1945731
>native Chicagoan
>native
>native
>native
>native
>native
>>
>>1945731
The federal reserve system failed.
>>
>>1945731
>manlet is a just decent family man while the other guy is a war veteran with a college degree, paying a home, AND a native from Chicago

will they EVER learn?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.