[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello my name is Sir Dana Davidson, Earl of Aberdeen and Brigadier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (147KB, 676x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147KB, 676x800px
Hello my name is Sir Dana Davidson, Earl of Aberdeen and Brigadier general of the Gordon Highlanders it's nice to meet you
>>
>>1942547
the feck kind of name is 'dana?'
>>
>>1942634
FUCK OFF YOU FROG
>>
>>1942748
why don ye make make me, dana?
>>
>>1942755
GORDAN highlanders change
>>
Admiral Thomas Cochrane, 10th Earl of Dundonald, Marquess of Maranhão at your service.
>>
>>1944050
Scots turn up in the funniest places

A higher up in Clan Munro was Gustavus Adolphus' right hand man. Then he went to Ireland and ruined his career by charging his veteran cavalry into an Irish pike formation.
>>
>>1944120
Yeah... my family has a weird habit of being in the military but typically hating the government. I mean, my ancestor Lord Cochrane kinda started it is guess.
>>
>>1944050
It's nice to meet you
>>
>>1945105
And who would you be kind sir?
>>
>>1945355
I'm sir Dana Daivdson Earl of Aberdeen

Whould like to go on a fox hunt near Nottingham
>>
>>1945370
I am sorry sir. You seen to be one of the Parliamentary members whom have branded me as a radical for fighting for the rights of men of the seas. Besides, I am off to the nation of Chile to aid in their fight for independence.
>>
>>1945733
your a bastard And a traitor the king will send me and the Gordon highlanders to kill you
>>
>>1945733
A good friend name lord James Saumarez will come and kill you
>>
>>1945986
Wrong sir. I am neither a bastard or a traitor. I was wrongly accused in the Great Stock Exchange Fraud. I simply do to Chile to do what I love, sail the seas, acquire prize money, and fight for the rights of man.
>>
>>1946966
Well we will see about when we hang on the gallows right out side of Edinburgh
>>
>>1946966
And I can get a special judge y the name of Edward Law 1st baron ellenborough
>>
>>1946971
Sir, as of this moment, I am loved by the people's of Brazil, Chile, and England for my cunning attacks against Napoleon, my expulsion of the Spanish crown from South America, and the reforms I have seen through in Parliament. I ask you this one time only, do you dare to attack Admiral Lord Cochrane, savior of Chile, Earl of Dundonald, and the first man to use steam power upon warships?
>>
>>1946986
I have power in England far more you can believe my father was right hand man of both the king and the Rothschilds you don't know what I will do
Those savages you love so much are simple vagabonds who Spain can't controll I have fought the afghans with my men and I have stayed royal to my king unlike you
>>
>>1947017
As of this glorious year of 1832, I have received a pardon from the Crown reinstating me in the Royal Navy as Admiral. I suggest you retract your forces before the power of His Majesty's Royal Navy falls upon you like the crash of a mighty wave.
>>
>>1947038
You will is great but will his no much for justice you will be in Edinburgh by July 16 where sir Edward law will put you on trial for treason and if you don't I will put a bounty on you and you will be hunted down
P.s I'm not even on a ship
>>
>>1947046
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Cochrane,_10th_Earl_of_Dundonald
>>
>>1947138
Goodnight and may good have Marcy on your soul
>>
I'm CIA
>>
M'lady
>>
>>1947138
One do intill your court date you will soon be hung
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.