[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would the world look today had Alexander the great not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 627x793px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 627x793px
How would the world look today had Alexander the great not succumbed to disease?
>>
>>1935206

gay
>>
Macedonia would simply replace Rome as world power, and likely collapse sooner since Alexander was a shit politician
>>
We would all be speaking Greek
>>
Probably the same. Alexander's empire was too much big and unstable to survive him.
>>
most likely not much different. I doubt any of Alexander's generals would go along with any son or appointed successor and just carve the empire up regardless. It was simply too massive to consolidate power across the entire area within a generation.
>>
He was a conqueror and a warrior not an administrator. He never intended to rule an empire. Had he survived he would have launched another campaign, maybe into Europe. But then again, the way Macedon worked there would have soon been another attempt at his life.
>>
>>1935561
He was actually planning to invade Arabia.
>>
Greek would be the world language
>>
>>1935484

>and likely collapse sooner since Alexander was a shit politician

Unlikely. The collapse of the Macedonian empire was due to his premature death rather than any lack of an administrator on his part.
>>
>>1935206
>drank till he died
>succumbed to disease
Yeah, these things are the same right?
>>
>>1935206
>>1936250
I thought he was poisoned?
>>
>>1936507
By alcohol yeh.
>>
>>1936510
No, legit poisoned by his own council who did not want him to proceed with his empire.
>>
>>1935467
even gayer than it is? possibly. but also, in a way, somewhat less gay.
>>
>>1935206
We would have more Hephaestion statues, I guess.
>>
>>1935206

His next objective was to conquer Arabia, which would have draw the Arabs into the Hellenistic world and pre-empted any possibility of Pisslam.
>>
>>1936840

The course of history would have been changed of course a little piss stains like yourself wouldn't exist either 8P
>>
File: koran.jpg (63KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
koran.jpg
63KB, 720x478px
>>1936887
>t.camelfucker

Mohammed was a child rapist and a false prophet, his vile cult of death has ruined the middle east.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.