[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are the atrocities committed during the Yugoslav wars boiled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: kabab XD.jpg (99KB, 722x455px) Image search: [Google]
kabab XD.jpg
99KB, 722x455px
why are the atrocities committed during the Yugoslav wars boiled down a meme these days?

i can take a joke but the amount of ignorance around a genocide that took place around 30 years ago is a bit disturbing
>>
It's the jaded ironic attitude of the site you happen to be on, a culture that refuses to adopt any pose other than untouchable and amused contempt
>>
>>1935201
>Slavs
>lol
>Muslims
>lololol
>not white
>not human
>commies

Same reason no one cares about the Holodomor, Stalin's purges, gulags, etc.
People "cared" about the ex-Yu conflicts moreso than any of the nasty stuff that came out of the east when the Soviet Union was still an entity.

People were shocked that Germany was accused of ethnic cleansing and genocide. No one is ever shocked when Slavs or Muslims are accused of anything, and certainly never sympathetic when the victims are of the same. That's the truth.
>>
File: tumblr_nudwgnNMZk1rji3x6o1_500.jpg (86KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nudwgnNMZk1rji3x6o1_500.jpg
86KB, 500x377px
>>1935201
>remove kebab is so mean whaaaa my 8,000 gorillian.
>forget all the jihadi mercenaries chopping Serbian civilians heads off, good goy.
>>
Continuing on things forgotten by the world, Where are the Armenians now???
>>
>>1935201
Let me bring you up to speed on how that happens

>1990s: Balkans descend into balkanniggery and try genociding each other again
>US tries to improve the situation by bombing the locals
>No one cares lol
>2008 comes around
>The Internet is introduced to the balkans
>They immediately spread their balkanniggery over the internet, and engage in their petty squables and wild overreactions
>The rest of the world finds this hilarious
>Memes result.
>>
>>1935201
because after so much death you can only laugh or forget about it
>>
File: 0627_kim-kardashian-3_825x1100.jpg (170KB, 825x1100px) Image search: [Google]
0627_kim-kardashian-3_825x1100.jpg
170KB, 825x1100px
>>1937616
>Where are the Armenians now???
>>
File: maddox.jpg (69KB, 800x987px) Image search: [Google]
maddox.jpg
69KB, 800x987px
>>1937616
Where are the Armenians now???
>>
>>1935201
You're pushing the 25 year rule.
>>
>>1935201
Because everything was caused by the """"good guys""""
can't let people get interested in what actually happened
>>
>>1938847
fagging up LA, mostly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.