[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the first caveman to start the "our ancestors had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: deluxe-adult-caveman-costume.jpg (507KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
deluxe-adult-caveman-costume.jpg
507KB, 1750x2500px
Who was the first caveman to start the "our ancestors had it so much easier in life, I swear!", what was his name, and why does it continue to persist?

It was probably some Homo Ergaster making shit up.
>>
>Homo ergaster
>caveman

The African hominids were grassland dwelling animals. It wasn't until Homo species moved out of the Fertile Cresent and the expanding ice sheets that caves became major dwelling sites.
>>
I don't know but nostalgia about the good old days is omnipresent in human history. Golden Age myth and all that.
>>
"The behaviour of young men today is not what it was when I was young. In those days men hankered after deeds of derring-do, either by going raiding or by winning wealth and honor through exploits in which there was some element of danger. But nowadays young men want to be stay-at-homes, and sit by the fire, and stuff their stomachs with mead and ale; and so it is that manliness and bravery are on the wane." - Ketil the Large, Egil's Saga
>>
>>1934457
>be in cave
>sexlady tells me Gonk brings home twice as much mammoth as me
>says spawn are starving
>look at apes eating bugs off of each other
>all are happy
>if little ape dies they just make another
>think to myself if life wasn't better before fire
>>
>>1934545
>Oog believe Oog come from ape and not great nature green sky father R'kah and his 12 sexladies
>Oog is this delusional
>>
>>1934457
As far as texts go I'd say old kingdom Egyptians and Hesiodus
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.