[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOVIET THREAD Post anything pertaining to the one and only glorious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

SOVIET THREAD

Post anything pertaining to the one and only glorious union! Discuss facts, history, statistics, anything. Thank you, comrades
>>
>>1934122

What was the peak of power for the Soviet Union? Khrushchev?
>>
If it was still around I'd defect.
>>
>>1934124
I was told by a Russian friend of mine that Russia in the 60s was pretty much America in the 20s
>>
In regards to film history, the Soviets were the first to develop what was known as the Kushov-Effect. You have seen the effects of this in modern movies but never really noticed it, so allow me to inform you.

You see a man staring into the camera blankly.
The scene cuts to a mother and child playing in the park.
We cut back to the man who is now smiling.

Now see this..

The same man, with the same expression.
We cut to a woman sunbathing topless.
Now back to the man who is now smiling like before.

The footage of the man is always the same, but its that cutscene that dictates what we know about him. Voila. That's a montage.

The soviets were very good at creating artistic masterpieces in film, and unlike their foreign counterparts they approached cinema in a scientific and forever advancing method where they would take notes and breakdown their previous films in order to better their future films.

This was all going smoothly until Stalin took over and utilised strict rules to the format of films. The innovative soviet cinema was lost.
>>
>>1934122
>Jewish Bolshevik Union
>Glorious
Nope,,just another attempt at Jews to destroy Christianity.
>>
>>1934122

Remember that time the soviets were btfo by Franco?
>>
File: 1466190455482.jpg (137KB, 736x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1466190455482.jpg
137KB, 736x1051px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28N6TSaKQ-g

Best propaganda.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.