[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite Bible verse? mine are Psalm 2:1 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1474130709686.jpg (50KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474130709686.jpg
50KB, 900x900px
What's your favorite Bible verse?

mine are Psalm 2:1 and 2:4

>Why do the heathen rage, and the people
imagine a vain thing?
>He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
>>
>>1933754
>2nd Kings 23:20
>20 And he slew all the priests of the high places that were there upon the altars, and burned men’s bones upon them, and returned to Jerusalem.
Judaism is a religion of peace
>>
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

>Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
>>
>23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!”
>24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.
>>
>>1934026
Ecclesiastes always sounds to me like the facebook posts of an edgy high school philosopher.
>>
>>1933754
Ecclesiastes 1:15

That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is lacking cannot be numbered.
>>
>>1934037
Ecclesiastes is a masterpiece.

You shouldn't dismiss anything emotional and mournful as "edgy". In this way you would have a lot to learn from high-school emos.
>>
>>1934026
>Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?
Um, with a blanket?
>>
Ezekiel 23:20
>There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
>>
>>1933754
>2nd Kings 9:30-33
>30 And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window. 31 And as Jehu entered in at the gate, she said, Had Zimri peace, who slew his master? 32 And he lifted up his face to the window, and said, Who is on my side? who? And there looked out to him two or three eunuchs. 33 And he said, Throw her down. So they threw her down: and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall, and on the horses: and he trode her under foot.
JEHU BTFO
>>
>>1934037
I think your PoMo mindset is crippling you, anon.
>>
>>1933754
Isaiah 57:1-2

>The righteous perish, and no one takes it to heart; devout men are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from the evil. Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death.
>>
>>1933754
John 1:5

>And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.